Widgets help
Sad 
Good day.

Long time Kodi user, new to Eminence. I have an video addon, let's say Furk. When I link a widget, it won't allow to move deep into the directories. For example : path addon-video addon-furk-movies-trending movies. And it's the last part of the path that I can't get to ( trending movies ). It's there a setting I'm missing or perhaps an widget addon needed to achieve this?
If you can't name the addon (if for example - and purely for the sake of argument - it's a banned addon (wiki)) then there's not much that can be done. If you can name the addon I'll see if I can reproduce the issue.
(2016-09-27, 15:17)Beechnut Wrote: Good day.

Long time Kodi user, new to Eminence. I have an video addon, let's say Furk. When I link a widget, it won't allow to move deep into the directories. For example : path addon-video addon-furk-movies-trending movies. And it's the last part of the path that I can't get to ( trending movies ). It's there a setting I'm missing or perhaps an widget addon needed to achieve this?

Try adding it as a favourite but using addon super favourites (latest version not the one from kodi repo, check it's thread), then when setting the widget select it from super favourites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widgets help0