Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Thread Closed
Jeroen Offline
Skilled Skinner
Information  Download and Installation instructions
[Image: icon.png]

Ways to get reFocus
My goal is to synchronize reFocus releases with XBMC's final releases from now on, starting with XBMC 13 Gotham. Even though reFocus has been around for quite some time this will be version 1.x.x

Stable releases
With every milestone XBMC release a compiled stable version of the skin will be made available. In between XBMC releases only the most important skin updates will released as a new stable build.

You can get the stable build by installing my repository add-on:

Download repository

After you have downloaded this ZIP file please refer to this guide for a guide on how install add-ons. When installed the latest stable updates will be delivered to you automatically.

Development version
In between these releases you can go to my Github page to download a bleeding edge development version. On the Github page you will see a "Download ZIP" button on the right side of the screen. After you have downloaded this ZIP file please refer to this guide for a guide on how install the skin.

This development version will always contain the latest features, fixes and changes but it is also more likely to have bugs. When using this version please report any bugs you encounter in the release thread so they can be fixed for the next stable release.

The best way to get the latest development updates is to use a Git client.
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-16 16:56 by Jeroen.)
find