Req Normalizer for XMBC
Hi all,
I just discovered this software & it's great! I love it, how it organizes my blu ray movies collection. I'm really happy I found it, but it lacks some features I would like to have it.
  • Normalizer. In some movies, especially where there are lots of sound effects, this feature is a must-have. I would love to see it in this software.
  • 3 main window buttons (minimize, maximize & close). Would be cool to have them too.
  • Allowing users to set custom keys for keyboard/mouse buttons.
  • We are able in "Custom shutdown timer" to enter time when player should shutdown PC, but I would also like to see there something like this "Shutdown PC once finished playing the current file"

From these all, most important for me is the first one.
Thx, for read Smile
1. A normalizer is best left to the domain of your audio components, i.e. Receiver. There is ReplayGain for music playback.

2. XBMC is created to be a fullscreen interface with a 10-foot interface. Made to be easy to use with a remote or wireless keyboard, etc. If you want the main window buttons, then you can use it in windowed mode.

3. This is already available: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keymap
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
1. Go into the audio osd during video playback and increase the volume amplification. This is a poor mans DRC which not only makes the sound louder (decrease the volume with the other slider for compensation) - but only makes the loudness of effects and speech more even.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you for replies Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Normalizer for XMBC0