• 4(current)
Translations
(2014-05-13, 15:55)Seque Wrote: Hi, I finished spanish translation.

¡gracias updated on Git

Just letting you guys know I am expecting to release a final Gotham release of reFocus pretty soon now. It depends on how many bugs are reported, but I think 2 weeks is pretty much the maximum. So if you want to finish or change some translations please keep that in mind.

I don't expect / plan to change any strings until the stable release.

Thank you all for your continued efforts!
(2014-05-15, 09:03)Jeroen Wrote: I don't expect / plan to change any strings until the stable release.

Well...maybe, just one... Blush
Hi, spanish translation updated.
Welcome bcubic, thanks for translating Catalan Smile

I noticed I was behind on updating the translations on Git much more than I thought. Sorry about that, everything should now be up to date!
(2014-05-19, 12:49)Jeroen Wrote: Welcome bcubic, thanks for translating Catalan Smile

I noticed I was behind on updating the translations on Git much more than I thought. Sorry about that, everything should now be up to date!

Thank you Jeroen!

Blush
Forgot to mention, welcome samuel manso. Thank you for translating into Portuguese (Portugal) Smile
Italian language completed.
Peppe
Thank you peppe!

And welcome to Zapata11, thank you for translating to Lithuanian!

Really cool to see the skin available in more and more languages Smile
Hi, danish translation updated. Keep up the good work. Smile
(2014-06-15, 15:15)LoADrunner0081 Wrote: Hi, danish translation updated. Keep up the good work. Smile

Thanks for your continued efforts Smile

And welcome to mcmjau (new member to the French team) and for1real (German translation) !
ZZRX i noticed a few errors in the finnish translation:

1. Movie durations are listed as "matalin" although the translation should should be "min".

2. Youtube videos durations are all listed in minutes although most last only for seconds.
3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
Portuguese brazilian language file updated.
(2014-06-23, 15:27)Raitsa Wrote: 2. Youtube videos durations are all listed in minutes although most last only for seconds.
That's not something ZZRX can do anything about. Changing this in the skin would mean changing it for every video, not just Youtube.

(2014-06-24, 20:48)portuga2000 Wrote: Portuguese brazilian language file updated.

Thank you Smile
Hello guys,

I talked to Jeroen and Okashu today. I'll maintain Polish translation from now on.
I've corrected all Polish strings and added missing ones.

BTW Jeroen – There seems to be one glitch with Polish language. Should I PM You or we discuss that glitch here?
Polish language translator/maintainer for Grid skin.
Thanks! Let's post it here. I'll won't have a lot of time the next couple of days so maybe if it's Transifex related others might be able to help out too.

BTW: the next update will have more changes to the strings than usual. Some strings will not be needed anymore either. So if anyone is planning to work on missing strings, now might not be the best time.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translations3