• 9(current)
Translations
(2014-07-28, 07:32)Jeroen Wrote: Small changes on Transifex that need some clarification I think.

There are now two strings with the English word "By". But they have different meanings and most likely need different translations in other languages.

The first one is string 36. Here "By" refers to an author, or creator. For example it is used here in the add-on selection dialog:

The second one is string 38. In this case "By" refers to the sorting of items mentioned at the top of each library window:

Hopefully this is clear to you guys.

now I see how can I translate these two "by"s, and by the time you see this reply, it should be done.
Jeroen, there is something wrong with Polish language file (https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.ref...strings.po). It looks like English copy.

Edit: Missing Polish in build script? Smile (https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.ref...f24ba9ad56)
My bad, sorry Smile Fixed on Git.

The build script is only relevant when compiling the skin, but fixed nonetheless too of course.
Chinese(China) updated. May 14th.
Polish updated.
Jeroen, could You backport this commit and this commit to Jarvis-3.2.1 branch and make it v3.2.2? Actually there are some missing Polish strings there which are already in master branch.
(2016-05-27, 19:44)Kolabor Wrote: Jeroen, could You backport this commit and this commit to Jarvis-3.2.1 branch and make it v3.2.2? Actually there are some missing Polish strings there which are already in master branch.

The "Jarvis" branch is the only branch that receives backports from master or Jarvis specific fixes / updates. That one should be up to date with master as far as translations go. The "3.2.1" branch was only created for submission to the Kodi repo. The branch will be removed.
Yes I want to update translations in Kodi official repo.
(2016-05-27, 22:52)Kolabor Wrote: Yes I want to update translations in Kodi official repo.

Yes, I will check for any new translation updates when preparing for a push to the Kodi repo. They will be updated on the Jarvis repo on Git, and the Kodi repo will pull from that.
Just checked Jarvis branch and it's OK. Next update to the Kodi repo will fix that automatically Smile
Hi Jeroen,

Polish strings are updated and ready to use.
Thank you Rafał, wil update asap Smile
(2017-02-21, 00:20)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 19:52)Kolabor Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 11:33)Jeroen Wrote: Can't wait to get it out Smile More on that not too far from now Smile

Jeroen, I'll be translating Grid to Polish. If there is a way to upload English strings to Transifex before releasing alpha/beta/whatever version – I'll be glad to translate it Smile

Well, thanks to you and other contributors many of the strings originally translated for reFocus can be used for Grid too Smile So even though there will be some new and / or changed strings, I suspect most of the work has already been done Smile

I could upload the strings, but at this stage I would hate to see you waste your time on things that will change or be removed later Smile

So, just a heads up for anyone interested in providing translations for Grid, the strings are available on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/refocus/grid/dashboard/

However, I currently do not advise to start translating just yet. Contrary to what I wrote in the post quoted above, I have made quite a lot of changes after all. And between now and a public release I expect more changes. Not necessarily changes or additions in the actual strings, but in the order / file structure.

You can of course join now and I'll make sure you get notified when I have finalised the file.
Well, then there's that

Transifex Wrote:Oops! It looks like you have outgrown your current limits and your account was locked. Please subscribe to a plan to continue using Transifex.

Looks I'm either going to have to start a second "organisation" or move the translations over to the Kodi skins project.
Great to see so many fellow users are taking care of the translations for Kodi...  Blush
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translations3