Help me decide what android box
hi all
im new to xbmc and am looking to purchase a android box to run xbmc on to mainly stream HD from my vu+ duo and to watch live tv and stream HD movies on either wireless or through powerline adapters.
ive picked 3 boxes out in a similar price range (£60-£80)but am unsure which one to buy, im open to other suggestions. the box must have good support as im an extreme novice.

MINIX NEO X7mini Quad Core Android 4.2.2 HDMI WiFi Bluetooth 8GB PC Google Smart TV Box .
KEEDOX® EKB311 Quad Core Smart TV Box Android 4.2.2 8GB RK3188 Cortex-A9 .
Sumvision Cyclone Android x2 Dual Core Smart Media player with standard remote.

i would really appreciate help and guidance with suggestions.Huh
(2014-02-25, 19:07)supergeo Wrote: hi all
im new to xbmc and am looking to purchase a android box to run xbmc on to mainly stream HD from my vu+ duo and to watch live tv and stream HD movies on either wireless or through powerline adapters.
ive picked 3 boxes out in a similar price range (£60-£80)but am unsure which one to buy, im open to other suggestions. the box must have good support as im an extreme novice.

MINIX NEO X7mini Quad Core Android 4.2.2 HDMI WiFi Bluetooth 8GB PC Google Smart TV Box .
KEEDOX® EKB311 Quad Core Smart TV Box Android 4.2.2 8GB RK3188 Cortex-A9 .
Sumvision Cyclone Android x2 Dual Core Smart Media player with standard remote.

i would really appreciate help and guidance with suggestions.Huh

Hi supergeo,
I would recommend you to purchase the most reliable and stable MX2 with XBMC pre-installed hardware Decoding.
If you are interested.. MX2 is now on sale.
If you buy 5pcs for the Wholesale price of $600 USD only.
And if you purchase 1 piece = $130 USD
Please let me know
Best wishes,
you can also buy the mx2 for $99 usd on amazon
(2014-02-26, 18:33)satcabler67 Wrote: you can also buy the mx2 for $99 usd on amazon

I would go for the x2 midnight but its £94.99 here in the uk on amazon.co.uk
where as the minix neo x7mini is £79 and the keedox £60. There seems to be a fair bit support for the mini neo x7 aswell. im torn between the 2 rk3188 boxes.Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help me decide what android box0