• 19(current)
TVHEADEND TVH addon
I`ve installed the latest git version of tvheadend and the addon provided by glenn and i`ve found pvr is actually slower now than using the 3.4Patch1 release and the older pvr addon.. Is there anything im missing? Previously timeline was displayed within 3 seconds at the moment its taking 5 seconds and channel changes are almost double the time.
Did you update XBMC too or just tvheadend and the addon? Can you try to enable "asynchronous transfer" in the addon and see if it helps with your EPG loading time?
Just pushed a change which should fix some crashes during channel switching, at least when VAAPI is used. For now the patch is only available in master, not in the Gotham branch. Once it's confirmed to actually work (at least not do any harm) I'll cherry pick it to the Gotham branch and make new releases.
I`ll try the asynchronous transfer. I updated to the latest openelec for rpi, the following day to see if it made any difference. Didnt seem to make much differene. What i did notice that hen i updated tvheadend on my pogoplug it decided to re-add all the channels that i blocked out.
Authentication problems with latest plugin in combination with latest tvheadend. The standard tvheadend plugin works fine.

After startup a xbmc popup appears with message that username/password should be wrong, but I have no restriction in tvheadend for particular client.
Are you sure it's actually correct? The configuration for the "standard" plugin is different from this one. Double check by looking at the actual settings.xml file in ~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/pvr.tvh.
Enabled rule in tvheadend: *, *, 0.0.0.0/0, x, x, x, x, , , , etc

<settings>
<setting id="connect_timeout" value="8" />
<setting id="epg_async" value="false" />
<setting id="host" value="core2" />
<setting id="htsp_port" value="9982" />
<setting id="http_port" value="9981" />
<setting id="pass" value="" />
<setting id="response_timeout" value="4" />
<setting id="trace_debug" value="true" />
<setting id="user" value="" />
</settings>
Can you try using a username and password instead of nothing? I think I remember someone else saying it doesn't work without it. Obviously that's a bug though, I'll fix it if you can confirm that it works with credentials.
With credentials it is not working also. This problem starts a few days ago. I must say that I'm updating tvheadend almost daily.
@Meindert then it's mostly likely a problem with your tvheadend. I noticed on a friend's box that there were some issues logging to the web interface with the latest releases, could be related.

In other news, I just tagged the 0.9.3 release. The Gotham branch has been updated too to include all the latest changes (except those that are incompatible).
I'm using Tvheadend 3.9.1166~ge99a563.

Can I use the latest version of the hts pvr addon, discussed in this thread?

If so, where can I download it for OS X?

I'm running: xbmc-13.2-Gotham_rc1-x86_64.dmg.

Thanks
The addon works with all non-ancient versions of tvheadend. You'll have to compile it yourself though.
(2014-08-13, 12:29)negge Wrote: The addon works with all non-ancient versions of tvheadend. You'll have to compile it yourself though.

I just compiled it from the Gotham branch at this link (is that the correct one?):
https://github.com/adamsutton/xbmc-pvr-a...ree/Gotham

But, it doesn't work.

XBMC keeps saying "no pvr addon enabled". I have double-checked my settings, they are exactly the same as for the older pvr.hts addon, which works just fine.

Any ideas?
Have you actually enabled the addon? Post a debug log.
(2014-08-13, 12:57)negge Wrote: Have you actually enabled the addon? Post a debug log.

Yes, here is the debug log where I enable the addon and enable "Live TV".

When I try and go to the TV section afterwards, XBMC errors with: no pvr addon enabled.

http://pastebin.com/7tGhMvmQ
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHEADEND TVH addon1