• 17(current)
TVHEADEND TVH addon
You should report those issues to Openelec if you haven't done so already.
Is anyone planning on bumping the PVR version to support the API 1.9.1?

Thanks
@xxxnelly: it's bumped in the master branch.
Sorry noticed that now, ok built successfully.
trying to build new add-on and getting same error as before:
Error

I tried purging and reinstalling autoconf etc. with no luck.
I'm running xbmcbuntu v13.
Thank you.
Strange, I've never seen that before. Does the same happen with the upstream xbmc-pvr-addons project?
What do you mean?
Try building opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons instead of adamsutton's fork and see if the same thing happens. If it does, open an issue on Github.
The latest pvr.tvh is not working properly with playback of recordings. The opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons works better.

Before the API changes, made by Jalle19, i did not have problems with pvr.tvh

How can i go back to the previous source?
What is it that doesn't work? Could you post a debug log? If you have to revert to the older version you can run "git checkout Gotham" and manually bump the PVR API version (see the recent commits for what needs to be changed).
Effect after selecting a recording is a black screen and a crash after a while (sometimes)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=252281
I think I know what the problem is, I'll try to update code tomorrow. I didn't think anyone would be using the master branch for a while so I merged a pending PR without thinking that much about it. I suspect there was something wrong with it :-P
@Meindert: I tried reproducing today (updated to the latest code) but I couldn't, recordings worked just fine. Are you using comskip or any sort of EDL mechanism?
I'm on holiday right now so can't do something now.

I'm on debian testing and using xbmc from multimedia unstable repro. I build the plugin as described, nothing else, and unpack the zip file in the addons directory of xbmc.
Your problem is most likely that you're using an unofficial (broken) version of XBMC. Build it yourself or try the Debian repository posted somewhere on the forums (can't remember where).
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHEADEND TVH addon1