Win XBMC 13.xx Font Issue & Skins Issue
Font Issue:
Since I've installed "Gotham" some months ago, even after upgrading to the latest versions, there is an issue with the way some fonts are being displayed.

On my "home" screen, if I have "movies" selected, under the thumbnails is a font saying "Recently added movies". For some reason, the shadow behind some of the letters is darker and looks out of place.

I have uploaded a couple of screenshot exmaples, which are listed below...
http://s4.postimg.org/qmyi2auml/xbmc01.png
http://s4.postimg.org/gqxf2noul/xbmc02.png

As a "fix" to this, I considered looking at installing some other skins and ran into another problem.

Skins Issue:
From within XBMC (13.2) I went to System, Apperance, Skin -> Geat More. There is a list of skins available to me, some of which are marked "incompatible".

I tried to install the Bello theme, it downloaded and did nothing. I went back to System, Appearance, Skin and it was not listed there as I expected it would be. I restarted XBMC, still no Bello skin. I re-downloaded it, it completes the download but does nothing.

Do I have to "manually" install all skins outside of XBMC?
Ca we see a Debug log (wiki) of both issues you describing please.

On the first issue, is only an issue on my test machine if you running in windowed mode and the ratio is off. (i..e when you resize the window manually.)

On second issue: Well there are some issues with mirrors, I tried installing bello on my test vm and it hung first at 92% then I stopped installing it then retried and stopped at 97%, my guess is either some issue with repos or because of mirrors being on/off.

The skin Bello however is downloaded into the addons/packages folder and zip appears uncorrupted. Though it never was neither installed nor did kodi ask to change to that skin.

Tried donwloading a different skin it worked. If I had to guess then its the addons that the skin depends on are on the fritz, tbh that as far as Im willing to go down that road. Its up to you to investigate and pastebin the debug logs etc. and not run in window mode in whatever OS you running xbmc/kodi from.
Regarding the first issue, it's running fullscreen. It's running on my TV, I would hate to have it windowed. Furthermore, on the previous version 12 this issue never existed.
There was an issue with the mirrors, try downloading the skin again and link to a debug log (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.xx Font Issue & Skins Issue0