Video Playlists not appearing in menu
I have set up 6 or 7 XBMC media servers, all with the same media and settings. The only variable is the hardware itself, and occasionally I switch up the version of OpenElec I am using from generic to a specific version if it matches the hardware.

Part of the setup I do is to set it up with Aeon Nox, create 3 smart playlists (my setup scans all movies, wwe ppv's, and ufc ppvs into one type). Each playlist selects for only one of the above types. I then assign the movie smart playlist to the movie menu button, and I modify Custom1 and Custom 2 to point to WWE and UFC respectively.

On the latest box I used Openelec for Intel on a zotac ID62 (intel dual core). I set the box up, got the skin installed, added the media resources, and created the smart playlists, The playlists populate just fine if I access them through the video function, and select them from under playlists.

However, if I go to settings-> skins -> customizers -> main menu item customizer and then select any of the menu options, it doesn't show any playlists.

On my working boxes I go to a menu item (like MOVIES), select CHOOSE TYPE, then select VIDEO PLAYLIST, and then it shows the smart playlists I have created. On this particular box it shows nothing other than the generic options of 'None (Clear Setting)' and 'Video Library Node'.

I don't understand why the smart playlists don't show up here (but do show up under the video menu). I don't know if this is a skin issue or an XBMC issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Playlists not appearing in menu0