Subtitles not showing up
I cannot build here... anyone has build the latest windows to upload it somewhere?
There's no substitute for experience
Would be great to know when a new Gotham build contains the subtitle fix. Is there a changelog for the nightly builds somewhere? Or can someone please let us all know on this forum? Thanks!
Hi everyone ! Does someone has any news on this ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
The action is here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/4367
Apple TV2 running XBMC Gotham beta
@kokangit : Thanks for the heads-up Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Bump
(2014-03-12, 23:32)bluechris Wrote: Bump

Stop spamming, issue is fixed and we are waiting for the merge.

Cross posting and bumping the threads is not going to make that any faster.

Loose the link in the signature please, it's not your free advertising space
(2014-03-13, 06:08)amet Wrote:
(2014-03-12, 23:32)bluechris Wrote: Bump

Stop spamming, issue is fixed and we are waiting for the merge.

Cross posting and bumping the threads is not going to make that any faster.

Loose the link in the signature please, it's not your free advertising space

Ok.. sorry
Thank you
Sorry for bothering the developers again but that's not bumping, just asking for some news Wink :

We can see here that the issue has been closed (and built ?) yesterday : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/4367

Does that mean that it will be included on the next nightly build or do we have to wait until Beta 2 comes out in order to have subtitles fully working for http sources ?

Thanks in advance for your replies !
I am not sure, but I think that since it is merged, it has also been built this night. So go grab the nightly and test.
Nope, already tried it a few hours ago with today's nightly and still no subtitle showing up !
I don´t understand:
jmarshallnz merged commit 52d498e into xbmc:master from arnova:more_sub_fixes 16 hours ago

The fix was merge into master? Not gotham? Why? I thought this was a bug only in gotham.
Normally "master" means included in the "master branch" which means "also included in Gotham"...but is it Gotham nightly or Gotham official (in other words, Gotham Beta 2) ?
Just relax, it's coming... It's in master now and it will be pulled into Gotham branch and included in B2. Damn, you guys are a bunch of impatient users, maybe beta software is not the best idea....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles not showing up0