Airplay XBMC delay vs airport express
Hi Guys...

First of all, I'm in doubt where I should place this thread - and I'm sorry if I placed it in the wrong forum.

Currently I have a setup contains two Openelec machines (Asus EEE box and Raspberry Pi), two airport expresses(my office and the kitchen) and a airport extreme. For music player i use Spotify. Together with Spotify I use Airfoil, which makes it possible to play the same content to multiple speakers. Whenever I do that around the house, the Airport connected speakers plays the music in sync, but the xbmc machines has a different delay, which means that whenever I go through rooms, the music is out of sync, which is pretty annoying.

Is there anyway to change the airplay delay in XBMC, so I can get it in sync? And does the problem also occur for any of you?

Best
/HQgeN
Audio sync via airplay is not supported in XBMC and is unlikely to happen (1. it would need support in the used library called "libshairplay" and 2. it would need support in XBMC after libshairplay supports it).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay XBMC delay vs airport express0