help with Samsung galaxy s3
It installed fine and I can get to the show or movie I want to play and that is as far as i get.

I get the progress bar showing the file is loading then nothing. No error messages
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Tro...art_way.3F
Perhaps you should learn to answer a question in a smart way and not a smartass way

I am new to this and if I knew what information you needed I likely would know the answer. I was hoping someone might be able to help by asking for that information.

If yous are not able to do that please shut the fu** up. I don't need some wise ass posting something to make him feel superior.
Perhaps you should learn to answer a question in a smart way and not a smartass way

I am new to this and if I knew what information you needed I likely would know the answer. I was hoping Simone might be able to help by asking for that information.

If you are no able to do that please shut the fu** up. I don't need some wise ass posting something to make him feel superior.
I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm trying to help you, but before that you must be clearer about the issue. A word of advice: don't insult the staff. Even if I was being a smart ass, it's "my house", not yours, and telling me to shut the fuck up is a good way to get yourself banned.

I am trying to tell you in a polite way that you need to include more information. By linking you to the wiki page on troubleshooting I'm basically telling you the kinds of information you do need to tell us. Without knowing what your issue is then I can't really tell you what info you need to provide, because the issue itself is not clear to me.

I have no idea what version of XBMC you are using. I have no idea what kind of movie file you are trying to play, if it is a local video file or if it is from an add-on. I have no idea what version of Android you are on. I'm not even sure if you are having an issue playing the movie or scraping it into your library.

All I know is you see some kind of entry, somewhere in XBMC, and it won't play or give you an error message. That could be anything. You're the one asking for help, not me. If you want help then you need to provide some information. You might want to take a second look at what I linked you to.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help with Samsung galaxy s30