PC to Mac?
Hi,

I'm moving from a Windows media box to a Mac Mini - is there any way to retain, somehow, the viewed/unviewed info for shows and movies? I have all media on a NAS, and have mapped both machines to the same shares. I can see everything ok, but there are so many series, it would be a real pain to go in and manually mark the ones I've watched.

Thanks!
(2014-02-28, 00:11)Ian_T Wrote: Hi,

I'm moving from a Windows media box to a Mac Mini - is there any way to retain, somehow, the viewed/unviewed info for shows and movies? I have all media on a NAS, and have mapped both machines to the same shares. I can see everything ok, but there are so many series, it would be a real pain to go in and manually mark the ones I've watched.

Thanks!

I know if you setup an account with trakt tv and install the trakt tv addon your watched/unwatched stats will sync with any machine with the addon.

I think that if you export your library from the pc and import it to the mac your stats will also be preserved. Perhaps someone can confirm that.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Copy the userdata (wiki) folder over.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PC to Mac?0