multi-image backgrounds?
I just installed this skin, first time and like it so far. But when I go into the skin settings and try to select a folder for multi-image background (i have a bunch of .JPG files in there) it shows a blank window. I assume I am supposed to select the folder and hit OK. I do that but the background doesn't change. Any ideas?
Similar issue here. What's strange is that I keep getting the EVA spaceman fanart, and then after quite a long pause, at some point it starts going through the JPG images in my specified video fanart folder (I have "random video fanart" selected for all my menu items background). Then if I go to another menu item it goes back to that EVA spaceman fanart. Would love to know how to get rid of that guy Smile
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
The background option in the general skin settings is for fallback fanart only in the media windows, so those images will only show in the section if no fanart is available. If you want fanart for the home screen it should be configured in the home menu customizer.

@canadave: above should answer your question too.
(2014-06-06, 11:17)BigNoid Wrote: The background option in the general skin settings is for fallback fanart only in the media windows, so those images will only show in the section if no fanart is available. If you want fanart for the home screen it should be configured in the home menu customizer.

@canadave: above should answer your question too.

Thanks...not totally though Smile I've got my centralized artwork folder set in the general settings, but I've also got the same folder set for the "multi image background" for each main menu item. It *mostly* works. But I still occasionally get that Gravity fanart come in. For instance, if I go to exit XBMC, and get the popup asking to exit, settings, etc, I suddenly will see that default Gravity fanart.
I see. I missed the home window in the dialogs. Will fix that.
Great, thank you! Incidentally, great job on the skin--it's beautiful, fast, and works great.
By the way, while on the subject, maybe you'd be kind enough to provide one more answer for me Smile

I have everything set to show a random video fanart background. I want that random video fanart background to show ONLY in the main menu area, for ALL the main menu items. However, I don't want that random background slideshow to be occurring once I'm IN a menu item--say, when I'm changing settings, for example. I'm not quite sure how to accomplish that...?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multi-image backgrounds?0