My Rasperry Pi only streams audio from Ipad via Airplay
I just love my Rasperry Pi. Installed XBMC on it on the new memory card, and it's fast and responsive, and streams movies, and music from NAS-drives, PCs and everything.

The only thing missing is when I try to stream Live TV (Norwegian thing called TV2 SUMO) to my television.

It only streams sound.

Is there any fix for this, or am I forever doomed to watch my soccer on my Ipad?
doomed
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I actually tried to Airplay to XBMC for the first time on the weekend and encountered exactly the same problem. I was hoping to push the local pay TV provider's Foxtel Go app to XBMC via Airplay. The app itself doesn't allow Airplay until you use something like UnrestrictPremium which I am using. So I have the ability to Airplay from their app but XBMC only picks up the audio.

I tried on two of my ATV2's with the same result. They are running a semi-recent nightly of the Gotham build.
1. DRM
2. Don't use ios7 on the client

One of 1. or 2. is causing the problem. If 1. you are doomed. If 2. you are doomed.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Rasperry Pi only streams audio from Ipad via Airplay0