[SOLVED] Gotham 3d ISO
Is part of the 3d support no Gotham the ability to play 3D IOS's? It would be nice to play full resolution 3D ISO's like TMTT can for instance. Still, 3D MKV's look really nice. I just think the resolution you'd get off a blu ray player would be better? Am I wrong? And should nest forget about using ISO's?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Gotham, like Frodo, can only play 3D bluray .iso's in 2D since the ffmpeg library xbmc uses for decoding video and audio lacks support for the MVC format that is used by 3D bluray's
I was also hoping that XBMC would find a trick to play MVC.
Since none of the new features are of any use to me, I'll stick with my Eden version for another year.

It's possible to tell XBMC to use another software as an external player that automatically picks up 3D MKV (all my 3D MKV have AVC).

It's a shame XBMC doesn't offer a paid version with a commercial player that supports AVC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Gotham 3d ISO0