Removing the clock and other items?
Hi everyone,

I love Alaska Revisted. But I would like to remove the clock and date from the top right hand corner...and also the 'items count' in the top left corner. I can't see an option to do this.

Can anyone help?
kyerobertson Wrote:Hi everyone,

I love Alaska Revisted. But I would like to remove the clock and date from the top right hand corner...and also the 'items count' in the top left corner. I can't see an option to do this.

Can anyone help?

i would like to know the same thing, how do i get rid of the clock/date ?!
I really don't have the time to go through it all so you're going to have edit the XMLs yourself. Just look for <include>Global_Time</include> and remove them all.
Hitcher Wrote:I really don't have the time to go through it all so you're going to have edit the XMLs yourself. Just look for <include>Global_Time</include> and remove them all.

No problem.

but is it many xmls to edit? and in wich directory do i find them in XBMC?
Hello, Thanks for the tip Hitcher.

It seems the only file you need to edit is the Includes.xml

Remove the entire <include name="Global_Time"> section.

If you wish to remove the file count heading in the top left of the screen, you can remove the section below that too.. <includename="Global_HeadingSectionVars">

Thanks, it now looks even better!
One last thing Hitcher.... is there a way to make my text all uppercase?

Using a custom font and it sucks in lowercase.

Thanks!
In the newest version of kodi you can hide the clock by changing the Home.xml in your skin folder.
Simply remove the following tag.

<include>Clock</include>

My location of the file using confluence skin: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.confluence\720p\Home.xml"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing the clock and other items?0