Will there be a Gotham version of T!
I noticed that Gotham now has moved to beta. Will there be a Gotham compatible version of T! ?
That is already available and it will auto update when Gotham is installed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank you.....

(2014-03-04, 16:47)Martijn Wrote: That is already available and it will auto update when Gotham is installed
Thanks, I have updated to Gotham Beta 1. I am a bit lost where the "update library" and "clean library" function went. Can you please share with me what I am missing.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2014-03-15, 13:20)steve1977 Wrote: Thanks, I have updated to Gotham Beta 1. I am a bit lost where the "update library" and "clean library" function went. Can you please share with me what I am missing.

update library is now on the side menu.

clean library didn't move, but you need to set the settings level to advanced in order to see it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I installed Gotham Beta 3 and T! updated. But I did notice that all of the features of the NextGen PVR add on are not supported (http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.php?5...tham-addon)

Are there any plans in the works to fully support these features?

Thanks.........
nope, no plans...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
OK.....Thanks

(2014-04-06, 21:55)ronie Wrote: nope, no plans...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will there be a Gotham version of T!0