Release XBMC 13.0 Gotham – Beta1 rises!

We hope you are as excited about this as we are. After a year of hard work, improvements and testing since the release of version 12.0, we are delighted to announce the Beta release of the upcoming XBMC 13.0, codenamed “Gotham”. The past year we have kept you informed with our monthly blog posts of all the exciting new features added to this upcoming release. Now, let’s review a few of those features we’re particularly excited about.

Read the full blog post here: XBMC 13.0 Gotham - Beta1
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Great work guys!
Thanks for this release
But , something is missing
Going to Settings\ Video \ Playback , some options are missing

i.e
Render Method
Allow Hardware Acceleration
Allowed error in Aspect Ratio to minimize black bars etc etc
You obviously did not read the article .. Check the settings level [FEARFUL FACE]
(2014-03-04, 20:30)Kib Wrote: You obviously did not read the article .. Check the settings level [FEARFUL FACE]
Yes,Yes
I found it
Thanks a lot
Left bottom of the settings screen
(2014-03-04, 21:07)Kib Wrote: Left bottom of the settings screen
Thanks a lot for your info

It is very very fast
And the video options, are in the top of the range
I'm sure that the Gotham's final release, will be super
Well done to all that were involved with this version of xbmc. Its a great addition to xbmc and is very fast and smooth on my android tabs. I like the software decoding module.
Iechyd da all
Did they get the crash on exit bug fixed for this release? I'd just download it and give it a try, but I'm almost out of internet data for the month...

Edit: Drove to town... stole some wifi... downloaded the beta and it seems they got the crashing fixed. Good job!
I installed opensubtitles addon, it works and sees subtitles and also downloads it but it won't show up. Tried on Windows 7, my note3 and on my MK808B hdmi stick. So i guess no one has subtitles?
(2014-03-05, 00:48)Elroy Wrote: I installed opensubtitles addon, it works and sees subtitles and also downloads it but it won't show up. Tried on Windows 7, my note3 and on my MK808B hdmi stick. So i guess no one has subtitles?

Subs work for me. If you could start a thread for your issue and include a debug log (wiki) in the help sub-forum, we'll see what we can do.
I can't get the adjust display refresh rate to match video setting to work. It worked on Frodo. I have set it to always or on start and stop. Also, what happen to being able to select multiple images as the background for the skin. I can now only select one image. I can't select a folder. Thanks
Great ! Good job guys !
Very excited to test it !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Well it seems that i will have to buy a new laptop or upgrade to vista windows 7......just to run XBMC 13.....shame....guess i will not be useing XBMC 13 (vista is crap and win7 looks crap)

Thanks anyway
(2014-03-05, 10:41)sealeysonic Wrote: Well it seems that i will have to buy a new laptop or upgrade to vista windows 7......just to run XBMC 13.....shame....guess i will not be useing XBMC 13 (vista is crap and win7 looks crap)

Thanks anyway

Or install OpenELEC or a Ubuntu if XBMC is the only thing you use
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 Gotham – Beta1 rises!3