Release XBMC 13.0 Gotham – Beta1 rises!
where i can read for night build what new, what fix it ?
log timeline
One question...

Previous stable builds were not displaying player controls when using touchscreen. It was good since the player controls were not overlaying DVD menu (i prefer DVD ISOs / Real DVDs). Depending on skin and shape of DVD menu some controls of dvdmenu may be covered by player controls.

Is there any way how to disable player controls to pop up when DVD menu is active?

Edit:
Audio language for DVDs. Lets say I prefer Czech. When playing a DVD or DVD iso usually 1st language is selected. This was present also in previous stable build.
i am getting a crash to desktop whenever i try to open the list of downloaded skins. i updated to gotham and the skin i was using stayed intact. i switched to confluence, then to immersive, now it wont let me go back to aeon mq5 as i was orginially. i tried uninstalling skin and reinstalling and now it wont even let me reinstall. but the main thing here is xbmc crashes when i try to open the list of skins. so now im stuck with this skin unless theres a way to change it elsewhere maybe outside of xbmc itself. any help?
Get a Debug Log of the procedure.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i cant get the right log. but using another skin i have no issues. one that is updated for gotham. im assuming thats the issue is immersive is only on frodo and hasnt been touched in about a year or something. so ill just use another skin and call it good
Thanks a lot guys from XBMC!!

Set Management is not working or not available for Music Videos!

How can I make sets for my Music Videos?
HTPC SilverStone Milo ML03 Black
OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD
Seagate HDD.15 4TB x2
Asus P8Z77-I DeLuxe, Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770
Asus HD6570 2GDDR3 HDMI 1.4a
Corsair 8GB DDR3-1600
Windows 7 Ultimate x64, XBMC/Kodi 14.0 ''Helix''
Media Companion media manager
Sony Bravia 46X3500 Full HD
Home Cinema JVC RX-F10S 6.1 dolby digital-ex, dts control center
Sets for music videos isn't a feature in XBMC yet.
Hi, loving the new build.
As I was creating a new NUC setup I loaded this and everything seems fine except I cannot load any repos from online source like Fusion or Supperrepo.?
Has this been disabled deliberately or do I have a problem?

Managed to load a couple I had downloaded separately OK

Thanks
(2014-03-12, 10:19)pacemaker1000 Wrote: Hi, loving the new build.
As I was creating a new NUC setup I loaded this and everything seems fine except I cannot load any repos from online source like Fusion or Supperrepo.?
Has this been disabled deliberately or do I have a problem?

Managed to load a couple I had downloaded separately OK

Thanks

Read rules or get banned
For anyone using Gentoo or Funtoo Linux here are the ebuilds for installing Gotham Beta1:
http://jesshaas.com/software/xbmc/xbmc-1...ta1.ebuild
http://jesshaas.com/software/xbmc/xbmc-p...ta1.ebuild

You need a local overlay setup(see http://http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Overlay/Local_overlay) and most likely want these files in
/usr/local/portage/media-plugins/xbmc-pvr-addons/xbmc-pvr-addons-13.0_beta1.ebuild
and
/usr/local/portage/media-tv/xbmc/xbmc-13.0_beta1.ebuild

Any problems let me know and I will do what I can to help.

~Jess
I put gotham in Pivos box but I do not add source (keyboard virtual in the screen not moved with the mouse )
What can i do ?
thanks
Smile 
(2014-03-12, 05:37)Ned Scott Wrote: Sets for music videos isn't a feature in XBMC yet.

Will it come in the final release or in the nearby feature?

So I can make sets of my collection of several music concerts
HTPC SilverStone Milo ML03 Black
OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD
Seagate HDD.15 4TB x2
Asus P8Z77-I DeLuxe, Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770
Asus HD6570 2GDDR3 HDMI 1.4a
Corsair 8GB DDR3-1600
Windows 7 Ultimate x64, XBMC/Kodi 14.0 ''Helix''
Media Companion media manager
Sony Bravia 46X3500 Full HD
Home Cinema JVC RX-F10S 6.1 dolby digital-ex, dts control center
It's not planned for Gotham. That's about all I know.
Does importing artwork (importing movie-logo.png or movie-discart.png the same way movie-poster.jpg is already imported) is planed with Gotham 13 ?

Or in Gotham 13.x ?

Or in XBMC 14.0 ?

Running Artwork Downloader is OK but it will be easier for user who rescan his library to have artwork automatically imported /D

Any way, XBMC 13 is already amazing !!!! Congratulations, guys !!!!!
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
To all the Devs that worked on Gotham 13, THANK YOU. On my Windows machine this Gotham boots up 3 times faster than Frodo 12.3 did. EPG download is instaneous. Still a bit slow when downloading the EPG from the server for my Mac OS X laptop client (my main windows machine is the TV server also). The audio engine is way better and the picture quality in the video player is a bit better. But the responsiveness in the GUI is unfreaking believably fast. No longer is the application locking up or pausing before going to the next screen (Home -> Movies library).

One thing I would love to see in the next version of XBMC which I am dubbing XBMC 14 - Hodor (you heard it first here), is integrating the UPnP features into the actual library views. Kind of like setting up a distributed library via a mesh network. If the user has multiple files of the same movie in different formats (i.e. HD or SD content) on different machines the user should be presented with a window similar to that of the Resume where you left off window when they go to play the movie or TV show in their library.

The reason why I would like to see this is I like to download content based ont he Client I am currenty at. I'm lazy and don't want to download it on one client, transfer it to the server, resync the libraries or UPnP source and then watch the movie as it's slow to buffer over the wireless network. Plus I'm kind of interested in a solution that will completely replace the MySQL multi client sync set up and make it more user friend to just add a new client to the network without having to go through all the advanced setup for MySQL.

Overall excellent work guys on gotham

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13.0 Gotham – Beta1 rises!3