MQ5 Bug List - Please Help
Mmm problem remains, i cant get it to work in openelec Sad
(2014-03-06, 17:23)Skank Wrote: Mmm problem remains, i cant get it to work in openelec Sad

I installed newest OpenelecBETA (released yesterday) together with AEON Mq5 (Addon->Skin>sectionI) without any problems. However the trick that worked for me was that I had to go to XBMC repos in Addon settings, rightclick/bring contextmenu up and hit "Force Update" or something like that and then I could select and install MQ5 together with needed addons automatically! Before installation stopped at 98% and some addons couldn't be installed.
He's sorted it now thanks cocotus.

Thanks for all the feedback so far guys. Keep it coming.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

HI Guys,

Just a little one from me, think movies or something is missing, it's been like this ages but if they guys are looking to tidy up

Thanks to all that have worked on this skin, it's just the best
I have 2 bugs relating to Live TV:

1. DialogPVRGuideSearch.xml references the same label in 2 places.
control id 24 is for "Ignore Timers" and is set to 19124
control id 27 is for "Ignore Recordings" and is also set to 19124. This should be changed to 19125.

2. ViewsLiveTV.xml does not properly display the results of the EPG search. A line needs to be added in the panel id 17 section:

Code:
<orientation>horizontal</orientation>

I also have about 20 suggestions for localization changes for language English(US) if anyone is interested.

scott s.
Yesterday i switched to OpenELEC Gotham and installed Aeon MQ5.
I noticed when using MQ5 i can't get the system in sleepmode.

This is the debug log where i tried to to put it in sleepmode:
http://pastebin.com/Ax3i2FzJ

I need to switch back to Confluence to make it work again, that means MQ5 is unusable for me now!!

Edit:
Steps to reproduce:
Configured system settings to default to sleepmode
In main menu, select submenu item sleepmode.
Hi

May I make a suggestion, please try and only post confirmed bugs and issues or feature requests in this thread. If you have a question about something not working or looking for confirmation others have the same issue or trying to diagnose something then please post in the main thread first. Once verifed or if you are totally sure an issue does exist then post about the bug in this bug thread, with as many details as possible, how to replicate the issue, what platform / Xbmc version etc and screen shots / debug log file can help
Thanks
(2014-03-09, 00:32)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

May I make a suggestion, please try and only post confirmed bugs and issues or feature requests in this thread. If you have a question about something not working or looking for confirmation others have the same issue or trying to diagnose something then please post in the main thread first. Once verifed or if you are totally sure an issue does exist then post about the bug in this bug thread, with as many details as possible, how to replicate the issue, what platform / Xbmc version etc and screen shots / debug log file can help
Thanks
First, who or what gave you the feeling to post a message like this, are you some kind of moderator here?
Second, i have the feeling your attacking me because of my post (since that's the least one).
Third, I think it's a valid issue, and i can reproduce it. I even attached (debug) log files!
Fourth, let the Skin owner decide if it's right or wrong!
requesting full support for wmc.pvr. trying to find details now
script actor metadata doesn't seem to save fanart with aeon script-Actors-Browser.xml file

after replacing the grouplist id="9001" with grouplist id="9000" it works

I'm using xbmc gotham
(2014-03-09, 17:33)bry- Wrote: requesting full support for wmc.pvr. trying to find details now

I finally found it - please see below.

Quote:Copying XML Files if using a theme other than Confluence

Using the PVR Add-on for Windows Media Center with the default skin (theme) called Confluence, you can browse the program guide and even set and delete timers on your Windows Media Center computer. You can also set both individual and series timers.

However, if you select an alternative skin, you may find that you cannot set series timers. If you wish to enable this functionality, you must copy the special xml files that enable this functionality into your skin folder.

The XML Skin Files that you need to copy are located in:

Code:
/storage/.xbmc/addons/pvr.wmc/resources/skins/skin.confluence/720p

You need to copy them to the folder containing your skin files. With OpenELEC, skin files are normally located here:

Code:
/usr/share/xbmc/addons/skin.[name]/720p

Note: Replace [name] wherever it appears in this section of the guide with the actual name of the skin.

basically looks like MQ would have to edit that one file for the MQ5 theme.
(2014-03-09, 17:33)bry- Wrote: requesting full support for wmc.pvr. trying to find details now

MQ5 already supports add timer and delete timer for series in wmc.pvr out of the box. No need to install anything extra (Ace OTOH does need to have the skin files transferred, but also modded (which I have done)).

scott s.
Hi, I have tried searching

Everywhere for the answer to this

But come up nothing so any help at all

Will Be greatly Appreciated !!

I want to know if and how is

It possible to set the default of the view types for movie/tv/program's etc so it doesn't revert back to Wide - after changing it the normal way by double tapping

Up and picking a different view ??
Annoying bug that I have is that in full screen music view (with lyrics and cdart etc) if there was an artist logo for the previous artist but not for the current artist, the previous artists logo continues to display instead of being blank as I would expect.

Other than that, it's a great skin and in daily use Cool
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2014-03-06, 00:23)Samu-rai Wrote: Hello Everyone

As you may have seen in the main thread, Marcos is currently in the process of moving home.

In his absence, he has asked me to compile a list of known bugs within MQ5, and as such I have started this thread.

I know that some of you have reported these previously (CW-Kid I'm predominantly thinking of you here), so here is the place to relay and gather these in one place so that MQ can easily address them when he is able to do so.

Hi Samu-rai

Do you know if my list was picked up at all and some of the issues being looked at for MQ5 / MQ6 ?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 Bug List - Please Help1