Random Playlist Starting...please wait
Sad 
when i start my xbox with xbmc, i get a popup saying "random playlist starting...please wait, music". this never finishes and won't go away when i try to cancel it. because of this i can't use xbmc for anything. does anyone know what might be the reason for this popup and how i can make it go away? maybe it's a skin issue?
you have an autoexe.py script thats trying to load a playlist but the script is obviously broken.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
thanks, that was indeed the problem. seems like som script i had before brokewhen i updated to a newer build of xbmc.
the playlists location has changed. there are now music and video subfolders off the playlists location defined in xboxmediacenter.xml the script is probably poorly written. my guess is the script is either looking for playlists in the old or new location, but there are none in there. and the script isnt coping well with the fact that it cant find any playlists.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
yes, something like that, i just commented it all away, because i don't use it anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Playlist Starting...please wait0