Linux TVHeadend Mapping DVB services to channels issues
Exclamation 
Hello all,

This may not be the place for this but, I figured I would through it out there anyway.

I have a RASPBERRY PI MODEL B 756-8308 with OpenELEC Stable - Raspberry Pi ARM Version:3.2.4 installed on it. I have TVheadend installed on it as well and I am trying to get my Hauppauge 1191 WinTV-HVR-950Q tunner card to get live ATSC over the air TV running on OpenELEC. Everything seems to work fine until i press the MAP DVB services to channels button and nothing happens!? I have me EPG xml file loaded locally, i can get services with signal strength but nothing maps to the EPG in the multiplex or services tab under the TV adapter tab and no channels are ever added to the channels tab... I am at a loss as to why nothing happens and would be great-full for any input and leads to getting it to map so i can watch live tv on my pi.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks
Hi, under sevice tab, your discovered services have a name assigned? If there isn't a name tvh can't map that service to a channel. In this case try to use a different tvh version. I had the same issue with my dvb-s card.
I'm afraid to tell you that there is a bug with the map to service button with ATSC. Unfortunately you have to map the channels manually, but once done correctly everything works wonderfully.

The guide in this forum runs through how to do it. Having just finished the process I could try to help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHeadend Mapping DVB services to channels issues0