• 12(current)
Release USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
hi I'm new to USTV VOD but not KODI, it seems that after watching some of the shows on Nickelodeon they wont work now. Also how can I update the content I'm ok with the shows being a week behind my kids don't know the difference. I've tried the refresh all data but it cancels out at 13% on its on it got to 55% once and did the same thing.
Update message

Code:
version 1.3.9

* fix History
  * fix ABC Family
  * fix MTV
  * fix CBS (access login)
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
moneymaker,
i dont understand what you are trying to say
baboon73,

wrong thread, but some content (latest) you want to watch needs access (pay-content). We do not support yet, except CBS (see add-on settings). Please use support thread next time (incl. your reply.).
// GitHub // Repository

(2016-02-03, 11:58)moneymaker Wrote: baboon73,

wrong thread, but some content (latest) you want to watch needs access (pay-content). We do not support yet, except CBS (see add-on settings). Please use support thread next time (incl. your reply.).

Just wondering any idea when we might get more login support other than CBS? My cable provider allows me to login into many of the channel websites that are in USTV VoD, so it would be nice to be able to login with the add-on. Instead of having to login on their websites in a browser. Not demanding, just wondering is all. I understand no one who develops Kodi add-ons does it as there day job.
Great work on the plugin, it is great. I would really love an Independent Film Channel (IFC) plugin. I forked the repo and looked a bit at how to do it, but unfortunately didn't get very far. IFC is owned by AMC, but it doesn't appear their sites follow the same format to reuse the code. I'd love to help out, but I didn't get very far on first attempt.
Update message

Code:
version 1.4.0

* add MTV2
  * improvement CC
  * improvement library export
  * fix AMC export
// GitHub // Repository

Hi, the History channel appears to be broken. Went to watch vikings last night and none of the shows have entries (using OSMC on respberry pi). Thank you for your work on this, it has been a huge help. Request: I wish there was a way to favorite shows, so that it didn't take so long to navigate and load them every time.
Can you add the new show "Samantha Bee Full Frontal" on TBS please?
Update message

Code:
version 1.4.1

* fix common issues
  * fix CBS Shows
  * fix NBC

If you have certain questions about using USTV VoD add-on or issues/bugs please report in the support thread.

[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) add-on
// GitHub // Repository

AMC - Better Call Sal
NBC - The Voice
Comedy Central - The Daily Show & The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore

Giving error not playing at all.
Anyone else seeing Adult Swim broken?
(2016-03-02, 23:42)kfrank Wrote: Can you add the new show "Samantha Bee Full Frontal" on TBS please?

I'd like to second this! Please do, when you can find time.
Am I doing something wrong? I show I am on version 1.3.8 and when I click update it says there are currently no updates available.
Hi!

I can't watch ABC anymore, the problem started about 1-2 weeks ago. Grabbing the list is shown for a few seconds, then I'm back to the channel selection.

Anyone else having problems?

Cheers,
fotastisch
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)3