• 85(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Not working for me, but that's not new...
What kind of devices are you using? I'm running OSMC in a RasPi 2...
Working fine for me on Windows and libreelec. What I have found previously is that this channel is v sensitive to DNS settings. So if you do set these manually then try setting them in the addon but not your computer, or your computer but not the addon..or set it in both. You might find only one combination works
Ok, thanks... I'll give that a try...
May I ask you one (or two) more questions?
1. Are you currently using custom DNS settings?
2. If yes, could you share them or advise on how to find good settings?
(2016-10-06, 22:34)fotastisch Wrote: Ok, thanks... I'll give that a try...
May I ask you one (or two) more questions?
1. Are you currently using custom DNS settings?
2. If yes, could you share them or advise on how to find good settings?

Are you in the US? If not do you use smart DNS, proxy or VPN?
HLS Streams stopped working only a few days ago, the lower quality RTPM streams (not blocked) are fine.

Higher Quality streams are still available in browser, Android app, Plex and PuppetMaster.tv.
(2016-10-07, 11:11)Eye in the sky Wrote: HLS Streams stopped working only a few days ago, the lower quality RTPM streams (not blocked) are fine.

Higher Quality streams are still available in browser, Android app, Plex and PuppetMaster.tv.

I'm still getting the 720p hls streams on Windows and libreelec fine, just tested again...
Still got the issue with it not scraping new shows on NBC though..

Have sent you a PM
(2016-10-06, 22:46)drdwridav Wrote: Are you in the US? If not do you use smart DNS, proxy or VPN?

No, I'm not in the US. Most channels used to work via USTV VoD anyway (but not in browser...) though those times seem to be over.
Looking into DNS services right now. Any recommendations which service can be easily added in LibreELEC? I don't want to reroute all traffic.
Unblockr seems somewhat promising since they offer a Kodi add-on and a free trial period, so I think I'm gonna try that. But other suggestions are very welcome! Wink
(2016-10-08, 13:51)fotastisch Wrote:
(2016-10-06, 22:46)drdwridav Wrote: Are you in the US? If not do you use smart DNS, proxy or VPN?

No, I'm not in the US. Most channels used to work via USTV VoD anyway (but not in browser...) though those times seem to be over.
Looking into DNS services right now. Any recommendations which service can be easily added in LibreELEC? I don't want to reroute all traffic.
Unblockr seems somewhat promising since they offer a Kodi add-on and a free trial period, so I think I'm gonna try that. But other suggestions are very welcome! Wink

You can put the smart DNS settings directly into the USTV VOD add on, so it won't affect any other traffic. Works fine in libreelec and it doesn't matter which provider you use. Or you can set it in libreelec DNS settings.. All the unblockr addon does is automatically update your status if your IP changes. A lot of providers offer free trials so just give them a try and see which works best for you, and which responds better when you do have issues with channels!
(2016-10-06, 21:16)drdwridav Wrote: Working fine for me on Windows and libreelec. What I have found previously is that this channel is v sensitive to DNS settings. So if you do set these manually then try setting them in the addon but not your computer, or your computer but not the addon..or set it in both. You might find only one combination works

Finally got it to work, so thank you very much for your help, drdwridav!

Only channel still not working I found so far is CBS. Does anyone else have problems there?
(2016-10-08, 21:23)fotastisch Wrote:
(2016-10-06, 21:16)drdwridav Wrote: Working fine for me on Windows and libreelec. What I have found previously is that this channel is v sensitive to DNS settings. So if you do set these manually then try setting them in the addon but not your computer, or your computer but not the addon..or set it in both. You might find only one combination works

Finally got it to work, so thank you very much for your help, drdwridav!

Only channel still not working I found so far is CBS. Does anyone else have problems there?

No worries. Is your problem with cbs that you can't get the program list to load? If that's the case then yes there's a fix on GitHub and you need to update USTV VOD manually. See post 1233 a couple of pages up or follow the link in post 1252
Thank you so much, drdwridav!

To cite an earlier post: You rock! Wink
Syfy not scraping new shows (e.g. Aftermath) or just me?
Same here, USTV VoD is falling apart.
(2016-10-13, 16:17)Eye in the sky Wrote: Same here, USTV VoD is falling apart.

Agreed. I know you can get many of the channels through individual addons (especially from learningit) but biggest fears are fox and cw, which i believe have no alternatives in kodi (but do work in plex). Would be great if a developer could get individual addons for these channels working!
(2016-08-14, 09:42)Eye in the sky Wrote:
(2016-07-21, 15:52)Flo Williams Wrote: CBS has stopped working. Only way I was able to watch my soaps. is there a fix or another add on to use? Going crazy over here.

Fix CBS show list

(2016-09-24, 19:39)aim9xray Wrote:
(2016-09-24, 09:32)drdwridav Wrote:
(2016-09-24, 02:13)aim9xray Wrote: Hi

CBS stopped working completely, even after bare metal reinstall of my Raspberry Pi2.
It only shows the 'scanning - grabbing show list' window for a couple of seconds and then returns to the channel list.
Anyone with similar problems?

Look at post 1233. There's a fix in GitHub for the cbs scraping.

You Sir, rock! :-)
Thank you.

I saw that fix,but have no idea how to use it
can someone advise? I have to edit a script somewhere?
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10