[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
slices Offline
Fan
Well syfy does use html scraping but it shouldn't be that slow. The caching you'te seeing is just the list of shows and not episodes.
I've put a couple of small tweaks for comedy in github, if these don't help post a log.
find quote
drdwridav Offline
(2016-02-03 18:07)drdwridav Wrote:  
(2016-02-03 00:36)slices Wrote:  There's no reason it should drop out then resume, can you post a log?

http://goo.gl/lyw7a8

You should see on this a few attempts at the library update and how it switches between the shows not available!

I have 3 devices all now doing same thing :-(

Any chance you could have a look at this? I've even tried reinstalling and putting the library folder in a different place but still the same behaviour on all devices!
find quote
jahruze23 Offline
IS There any chance we can see Game Network channel
find quote
drdwridav Offline
(2016-02-08 01:01)drdwridav Wrote:  
(2016-02-03 18:07)drdwridav Wrote:  
(2016-02-03 00:36)slices Wrote:  There's no reason it should drop out then resume, can you post a log?

http://goo.gl/lyw7a8

You should see on this a few attempts at the library update and how it switches between the shows not available!

I have 3 devices all now doing same thing :-(

Any chance you could have a look at this? I've even tried reinstalling and putting the library folder in a different place but still the same behaviour on all devices!

I've managed to sort this by having the strm files located in an nfs drive. Finally they don't get deleted! This also means all my kodi machines can read the strm files from that drive so I only need to do the one export, which is great!
Just one issue...
...the library auto updater only works for me when the tv/monitor is on. As soon as this is switched off (I leave 2 kodi machines on 24/7) the update does not occur. Is there any kind of setting I need to adjust? Same on windows and openelec (Pi2)....
find quote