[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Eye in the sky Offline
Fan
(2016-09-17 15:23)drdwridav Wrote:  Doesn't say much but I do think it's Blindspot that is causing the issue. I've deleted it from my USTVVoD favourites, rebooted kodi, and now library auto updater is working fine again for me. Bizarre!!!

Same problem with Law & Order: SVU.
New and returning NBC TV Shows are not updating.
find quote
drdwridav Offline
(2016-09-22 17:40)Eye in the sky Wrote:  
(2016-09-17 15:23)drdwridav Wrote:  Doesn't say much but I do think it's Blindspot that is causing the issue. I've deleted it from my USTVVoD favourites, rebooted kodi, and now library auto updater is working fine again for me. Bizarre!!!

Same problem with Law & Order: SVU.
New and returning NBC TV Shows are not updating.

Yep, i agree with that. Think there's a need at the moment to remove all returning/new NBC shows to keep library updater working for the rest.
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-22 17:56 by drdwridav.)
find quote
aim9xray Offline
Hi

CBS stopped working completely, even after bare metal reinstall of my Raspberry Pi2.
It only shows the 'scanning - grabbing show list' window for a couple of seconds and then returns to the channel list.
Anyone with similar problems?
find quote
drdwridav Offline
(Yesterday 02:13)aim9xray Wrote:  Hi

CBS stopped working completely, even after bare metal reinstall of my Raspberry Pi2.
It only shows the 'scanning - grabbing show list' window for a couple of seconds and then returns to the channel list.

Look at post 1233. There's a fix in GitHub for the cbs scraping.
find quote
bkrieger Offline
This link is CBC list. Does this mean I need to download his file somewhere or do I need to add the CBS URL to a file in my Kodi folder somewhere?

(Yesterday 09:32)drdwridav Wrote:  

find quote
aim9xray Offline

You Sir, rock! :-)
Thank you.
find quote
drdwridav Offline
(Yesterday 17:45)bkrieger Wrote:  This link is CBC list. Does this mean I need to download his file somewhere or do I need to add the CBS URL to a file in my Kodi folder somewhere?

https://github.com/malept/plugin.video.u...67187f33f3

Use this link - download the zip. Install from zip like you normally would for a new addon...

find quote