Play next video automatically broken
The feature play next video automatically is broken on windows and ios , I have latest nightly version for both too
The feature has been broken for around 4-6 weeks now as I regularly update both ios and windows.
Basically what happens is when it comes to the end of the episode it skips to the next but it skips to the last few second of the next episode and continues doing this until it gone through a whole season or half a season marking them all as watched.

I have MySQL running as part of my configuration to link 2 iPads and 3 windows based xbmc devices.
And all do the same now so don't know if it's a bug win latest database version or if it's xbmc it's self.

If it's an issue your aware of then I'm happy to just wait until it's fixed.

heres my log if its any use

xbmc.log
Works for me on iOS and Mac OS X and a nightly build from 3-9-14. Not sure why it would do that.

This is just a shot in the dark, but try disabling the XBMC Unpause Jumpback add-on and see if it still does it.
(2014-03-10, 09:14)Ned Scott Wrote: Works for me on iOS and Mac OS X and a nightly build from 3-9-14. Not sure why it would do that.

This is just a shot in the dark, but try disabling the XBMC Unpause Jumpback add-on and see if it still does it.

I'd completely forgot about the jumpback.
Disabled it and it works perfectly , that's for the info.

Is it a known issue with jumpback and is there a fix for it that you know of.

Thanks
(2014-03-10, 23:21)unique904 Wrote:
(2014-03-10, 09:14)Ned Scott Wrote: Works for me on iOS and Mac OS X and a nightly build from 3-9-14. Not sure why it would do that.

I'd completely forgot about the jumpback.
Disabled it and it works perfectly , that's for the info.

Is it a known issue with jumpback and is there a fix for it that you know of.

Thanks

Not sure, I just saw that it was reading/affecting resume staus in the log. If you have a moment, mention this in the Jumpback thread here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134837
Does downgrading the addon to version 2.2.0 fix the issue?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-03-11, 17:28)Memphiz Wrote: Does downgrading the addon to version 2.2.0 fix the issue?

just tried 2.2.0 and it works perfectly thanks
I probably broke this when I added the jump back on resume feature. I'll have a look.

I can't download that log - can you stick it somewhere more sensible like pastebin or the xbmc logs site?
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
See git for commentary. https://github.com/Memphiz/script.xbmc.u...t-37444478

In the meantime you should be able to use the current vetrsion of the addon but just set the jump back after resume to zero seconds - confirmed that works here.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play next video automatically broken0