I'm going mental trying to get my discart to show.
Maybe too many hours and too many coffees but I swear I had this working a while ago but stoopid me just had to play with settings.

All my movies are in folders and all have a disc.png file in them.

How the heck do I get the discart to show? I'm viewing with View: Fanart.

cheers

Edit:

Oops,

T! v6.04 Gotham B1
OK, kinda got it sorted out. Only "Item View" shows me the discart. Strange...can someone please confirm that this is the only view that discart displays? I find it puzzling it wouldn't be part of "Fanart" view.

thank you
both item and icons view will display discart.
in other views, as you already noticed, it's not supported.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks ronie, I don't get discart in Icon view though, just item view. Sure would be cool to get this working the way I think it should!

Thanks

Gotham March 10 nightly
T! 6.04

Item View

Icon View:
You need to enable in settings>skin>View options>Icons - Videos - disable case animation 'NOT'.
(2014-03-11, 01:25)PatK Wrote: You need to enable in settings>skin>View options>Icons - Videos - disable case animation 'NOT'.

That option is ghosted out for me!
(2014-03-11, 01:58)clipper99 Wrote:
(2014-03-11, 01:25)PatK Wrote: You need to enable in settings>skin>View options>Icons - Videos - disable case animation 'NOT'.

then you'd have to disable this option first:
settings > skin settings > general > movies - hide cases
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-03-11, 02:20)ronie Wrote:
(2014-03-11, 01:58)clipper99 Wrote:

then you'd have to disable this option first:
settings > skin settings > general > movies - hide cases

Whew! Got it, thanks everyone!

Well, I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too...I personally don't like cases around my cover art...the opening animation is kinda cool though. Not mentioning another skin here, but I guess I was kinda spooled in my expectations. In the Icon View, or Fanart view for that matter, right over the case they have a half-discart that spins once into view. Pretty cool, but hey, I digress. I've been a big fan of T! for a couple years now. I just got super ambitious in the last few days and finally put all my movies into folders and grabbed all the extra art I could...there are some SWEET utilities to do all that for you but it still takes forever to grab everything.

Cheers all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I'm going mental trying to get my discart to show.0