• 1 Votes - 5 Average
SirLoinOfBeef Offline
Wink  Mediastream Redux 3.0.0
I have (with permission) made some modifications to the Mediastream Redux skin:

- Upgrade compatibility for XBMC Gotham
- A few tiny GUI tweaks
- Added support for TvTunes addon

Download version 3.0.0 here.
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-10 07:42 by SirLoinOfBeef.)
find quote
slukin Offline
Hi there

@SirLoinOfBeef, Thx so much...was wondering if there`s a Horizontal home menu mod (modified home.xml) that i can use...got used to confluence...so hard to remap my mind to vertical..and i love the simplicity of redux so much...read on a thread by a member who goes by the name "broads" here who did just that...but the links are old and obviously dead, can anyone help out.

Thx.

Atv2 - 4.4.4 (iOS 5.0.1 - 9A406a) - untethered - Xbmc 12.3
find quote
Mike Swain Offline
Hi,

Mediastream Redux is my favourite kin so I'm glad it has been update for gotham, unfortunately when I try to install it from the zip file, I get the message that 'Add-on does not have the correct structure' Any ideas what's going wrong for me?

Thanks,

Mike
find quote
aqua55 Offline
(2014-07-29 09:26)Mike Swain Wrote:  Hi,
unfortunately when I try to install it from the zip file, I get the message that 'Add-on does not have the correct structure' Any ideas what's going wrong for me?

I had the same problem until I deleted _MACOSX folder in ZIP file. You should only have skin.mediastream_redux folder (and subfolders within) in your zip file.

And huge thanks to SirLoinOfBeef for the skin update. Absolutely my favorite XBMC skin ever.
find quote
jaypaz Offline
Trying to find Mediastream Redux 3.0.0 for Gotham that i can download. Link posted requires joing and paying for a newshosting that i dont use. Is it possible to find this download for free? Much appreciated, really like this skin, been using it for years.
find quote
aqua55 Offline
(2014-11-20 23:36)jaypaz Wrote:  Trying to find Mediastream Redux 3.0.0 for Gotham that i can download. Link posted requires joing and paying for a newshosting that i dont use. Is it possible to find this download for free? Much appreciated, really like this skin, been using it for years.

Just scroll down and click on red button "Slow Download". No need to sign up or pay...
find quote