• 3(current)
XBMC Adult 18+ Add-on Repository
Your download is corrupt for some reason. To download an addon do the following:

1- In your web browser go to https://github.com/xbmc-adult/xbmc-adult...fantasticc
2- Click on "plugin.video.fantasticc-2.3.1..."
3- Click on "Raw"
4- Save the file
5- Install the downloaded file using xbmc

Please note also that by installing the addons directly you will not get updates automatically without a working repo installed.
You need to get the latest version of xbmc to fix the issue of the repos not updating.
(2014-04-03, 10:46)dquaid Wrote: Your download is corrupt for some reason. To download an addon do the following:

1- In your web browser go to https://github.com/xbmc-adult/xbmc-adult...fantasticc
2- Click on "plugin.video.fantasticc-2.3.1..."
3- Click on "Raw"
4- Save the file
5- Install the downloaded file using xbmc

Please note also that by installing the addons directly you will not get updates automatically without a working repo installed.
You need to get the latest version of xbmc to fix the issue of the repos not updating.

As long as xbmc gotham is in beta, I am not interested in a xbmc update.
Other repos that I am using don't have problems. The adult repo is the only one.
Solving problems by introducing others is no solution at all.
On the Gotham beta 3 for Android. Repo comes up empty.
tried ->context menu -> force refresh?

D.
(2014-04-04, 07:48)Dam0 Wrote: tried ->context menu -> force refresh?

D.

that does not help
(2014-04-04, 14:07)kirvad Wrote:

D.

that does not help

The repo is borked. If someone can look into it, would be great help.
(2014-04-04, 18:38)hindibuff Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 14:07)kirvad Wrote:

D.

that does not help

The repo is fine, this is a bug in xbmc triggered by github as explained in http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1667269 you need to get an updated version of xbmc that has the fix for the bug

I tried on android using the april 04 nightly gotham build, fresh install and everything worked fine: I was able to install the repo and download the videodevil addon and play videos
(2014-04-05, 05:54)dquaid Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 14:07)kirvad Wrote: that does not help

The repo is fine, this is a bug in xbmc triggered by github as explained in http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1667269 you need to get an updated version of xbmc that has the fix for the bug

I tried on android using the april 04 nightly gotham build, fresh install and everything worked fine: I was able to install the repo and download the videodevil addon and play videos

Nightly gotham build is no solution, as long as xbmc frodo is the only stable xbmc version.
Gotham is only for testing, I am not interested in gotham at all. Xbmc frodo 12.2 is working very well, I am not into testing xbmc gotham.
(2014-04-05, 08:56)hstegeman Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 18:38)hindibuff Wrote: The repo is borked. If someone can look into it, would be great help.

Nightly gotham build is no solution, as long as xbmc frodo is the only stable xbmc version.
Gotham is only for testing, I am not interested in gotham at all. Xbmc frodo 12.2 is working very well, I am not into testing xbmc gotham.

stop bitchin... if you don't want to use Gotham DON"T use it! install the videodevil zip like we told you before if you want adults on Frodo.....
(2014-04-04, 14:07)kirvad Wrote: that does not help

Thanks. I was using beta 3, Will give the latest nightly a try.Keep up the good work.
@ dquaid
Installing the separate addons is working very well by downloading the raw versions of the xbmc addons, thank you very much.

I did try videodevil and fantastic.cc
In my opinion the two best adult addons available.

Request:
In videodevil it's difficult to find the newest adult movies.
Would it be possible to add an addon containing the newest adult movies?
Till now I am making use of videophile - filmikz for the newest adult movies.
(2014-04-08, 01:19)hstegeman Wrote: @ dquaid
Installing the separate addons is working very well by downloading the raw versions of the xbmc addons, thank you very much.

Request:

You watch the WHOLE movie?Wink
Just kiddin!!
Hi guys, please help!
I'm quite new to this but here goes. I've got a atv2 jail broken with frodo 12.2. I used to have the adult addons but after I re-jail broken, they were missing, I tried force refresh with no joy. I've downloaded cyber duck and the video devil zip from GitHub, then I dragged it to cyber duck , but when I try to open it , it has no file. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
(2014-04-08, 19:34)hindibuff Wrote:
(2014-04-08, 01:19)hstegeman Wrote: @ dquaid

Request:

You watch the WHOLE movie?Wink
Just kiddin!!

I can't remember when I saw an adult movie from begin to end. It's a shame that the quality of the average adult movie has such a low level. Most adult movies are just garbage.

In my opinion the average adult actors and actrices can't act, but there is one advantage most actrices are looking very good. That's the reason that I like it when adult movies are split into scenes, it's a good first filter.
How do you download the raw addon please mate?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Adult 18+ Add-on Repository1