It took me a while to understand the configuration files, but I don't see any problems anymore.
I did add several options:
- Cmds Pornhub:
(Channels|Playlists|Pornstars|Hottest|Most Viewed|Recommended|Top Rated)
- Videos Long (> 10 min), Videos Small (< 10 min), one time available.
- Search for Pornstar, Channel (No gay option).
- Categories:Production option (All, Professional, Homemade)
- Categories:Channels Search
- Sorting Videos(Featured Recently|Hottest|Longest|Most Viewed|Newest|Top Rated)
- Sorting Channels (A-Z|Most Popular|Most Recent|Trending)
- Sorting Playlists (Most Favorited|Most Viewed|Most Recent|Top Rated)
- Sorting|Search Channels (Most Popular/Most Recent/Trending)
- Sorting Pornstars|Search Videos|Videos Channels
(Alphabetical|Most Popular|Most Viewed|Most Subscribed|No. Of Videos|Top Trending|
Most Recent|Most Viewed|Top Rated)
- Sorting on Time span:Videos|Playlists|Pornstars
- Subcategories:Countries (For Hottest only)
(Straight Playlists|Gay Playlists|Shemale Playlists)
- Network Sites
There is still one problem that I can't solve, when making use of a space in a search command, the second page will always fail.
If I search for Bobbi Starr, then I will see the first page without problems but the second page will never be available.
I have the idea the problem is related to the + character, and the translating of & to &
By example the second search page of bobbi starr will be the next:
<a href="/video/search?search=bobbi+starr&page=2" class="orangeButton">Next</a>
The website is making use of the next link:
& has been changed to &.
Perhaps this problem chould be changed within videodevil python, or by the website.
Some website can execute the & part without problems, the problem is also website related.
As a workaround I am not making use of spaces anymore:
To search for Bobbi Starr:
I am typing: Bobbi_Starr, I am making use of an underscore, that's working very well.
I think I did find a solution for the space problem.
def loadRemote(self, remote_url, recursive = True, lItem = None):
f = open(os.path.join(cacheDir, 'page.html'), 'w')
f.write('<Title>'+ curr_url + '</Title>\n\n')
#curr_url = urllib.unquote_plus(curr_url)
curr_url = urllib.unquote(curr_url)
req = Request(curr_url, None, txheaders)
handle = urlopen(req)
The only difference is that + signs are not replaced by spaces.
I did also change some of the configuration files etc.
See the next link: