XBMC Adult 18+ Add-on Repository

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
morty420 Offline
As reported by elra already, I too see issues with the "Search" box popping up when it should not be. Not sure if it happens on only specific sites or not. After searching and picking a video to play, when selecting the video it starts playing in the background and the search window is brought back to the front with the same term used in initial search pre-populated.

I have also seen issues with the BACK button. Sometimes after hitting the back button (on remote) you get the screen to confirm if you are 18 or older (as if you are first launching videodevil). If you press Confirm you are then taken back to the list of websites, if you press Exit it ends up leaving VideoDevil alltoghter. In fact you are usually taken to Kodi home screen, not back at the Video Plugins screen where you initially launch VideoDevil from. Kinda strange behavior, but figured it with just an issue with Kodi 17 Krypton.

I am on Android 6.0 device with Kodi 17.0 (final release, not RC or beta).

I will try testing with Android 5.1 device later.
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-11 15:33 by morty420.)
find quote
elra Offline
(2017-01-24 10:29)dquaid Wrote:  
(2017-01-20 12:19)laranja01 Wrote:  
(2017-01-12 04:17)elra Wrote:  In Krypton there seems to be an issue with Videodevil, if you use a search term and start a video the popup box to search comes up again when the video starts and when it ends, quite annoying.
yes, it happens in all plugins

enviado do meu nokia 3310
Can't reproduce

Happens when you install videodevil on a clean installation, and reported by other users in this thread, so you should be able to reproduce.
find quote
Darkest-Vapor Offline
Same issue here with a clean install of Kodi 17 (Android and PC) and AdultAddon
also the search string will be mostly loosed by switched site a back and therefore i got a empty search list as result.

with Kodi 16.1 it works fine!
greetz
Vapi
(This post was last modified: 2017-02-15 17:19 by Darkest-Vapor.)
find quote
KingsCross Offline
Had some issues with phub (on libre) for a while now -

1) Recommendation section no longer offers recommendations but shows completely unrelated videos (to those previously viewed) instead and never really refreshes or changes.
2) HD no longer works even on videos which have a HD source. Changing the video preference settings to 'Ask Me' does nothing and the video simply plays in SD regardless with no option to manually select HD before the video starts (like it used to).
3) Categories section no longer displays any categories.

Also haven't been able to get redtube to play back a video in a while but phub is the main one I use so it would be great if that could be fixed. Thanks.
find quote
dquaid Offline
(2017-02-15 13:23)elra Wrote:  
(2017-01-24 10:29)dquaid Wrote:  
(2017-01-20 12:19)laranja01 Wrote:  yes, it happens in all plugins

enviado do meu nokia 3310
Can't reproduce

Happens when you install videodevil on a clean installation, and reported by other users in this thread, so you should be able to reproduce.

With a clean install I can't install the plugins. When I click on install for videodevil for example, nothing happens ... Any ideas?
find quote
KingsCross Offline
Any ideas as to why HD playback would suddenly stop working (at least on phub) dquaid? Thanks.
find quote