• 13(current)
Release [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi
http://kodi.neptune-one.net/addons/helix...face.WIMM/

yep it is, I dont think this is quite ready for general consumtion, I noticed a few other issues but this one is definetly a big one.

Lets give fyfe some time to setup things properly and address all comments thus far.
Ok the repository is now fixed.

Helix users: if you are running
  • < v4.1.18 or v4.1.20 do nothing WIMM will continue to automatically update as normal
  • v4.1.19 uninstall WIMM and manually download and install v4.1.20

Isengard users: uninstall WIMM and install v4.1.20 for Isengard. Isengard updates will be available at kodi.neptune-one.net/isengard. There are no automatic updates for Isengard releases at the moment.

Until Isengard hits alpha/beta stage it's too much of a moving target and I don't intend on providing automatic updates for it.
You reverted back to to repo in addon.xml and same as before, as far as I can tell, so no current users that have skipped this blip, shouldn't need to do anything.
Thanks, it works!
How, exactly, do I edit movie genres with this? I use weird genres to keep my PseudoTV channels organized, but for some reason that's the one thing WIMM won't seem to let me tinker with.

Adding and removing them from the list works, but changing them on an individual movie seems to be hidden.
(2015-04-09, 20:32)LORD OF BUTT Wrote: How, exactly, do I edit movie genres with this? I use weird genres to keep my PseudoTV channels organized, but for some reason that's the one thing WIMM won't seem to let me tinker with.

Adding and removing them from the list works, but changing them on an individual movie seems to be hidden.

Did you click this button?
installed and the site comes up, not displaying my library. running WIMM 14.1.2 and Kodi 14.2

edit: works using Firefox not Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer isn't supported with the current version unfortunately.
Lightbulb 
WIMM-ng 5.0.0-alpha.1

Well I've finally got round to working on a rewrite of WIMM. As it's I rewrite the code is being hosted on a new GitHub repository. This first release has the following features:
  • List movies by title
  • Edit movies
  • List TV shows, seasons and episodes
  • Edit TV shows and episodes

The edit pages allow you to change all the editable fields, the JSON-RPC API doesn't allow certain fields to be edited such as cast and stream details so they aren't displayed at the moment.

It's only been tested with Helix on Chrome 41 and Internet Explorer 11 so mileage may vary with Isengard or other browsers, any issues should be posted on GitHub.

Installation instructions can be found on the release page.

This is an initial public release and I'm looking for some feedback and testing.
Lightbulb 
WIMM-ng 5.0.0-alpha.2

One minor fix and pagination support for the movies and TV show list views.

Lightbulb 
WIMM-ng 5.0.0-alpha.3

Another minor fix to apply the correct page limits on the TV show list view.

Lightbulb 
WIMM-ng 5.0.0

A couple of minor tweaks and documentation updates.

Congrats on the re-write.

A few initial observations (and Ill bare in mind not important to address at this point or even if it can be addressed some other way in future.

* Cosmetically/Functionally, I dislike the genre box type used way too many types for other bits, not only you cant read the genres where multiple, the arrow up/down is cumbersome to use.
* Would be nice to get bigger posters and even play controls for the media.

I like this approach better perhaps we could look at e.g Chorus approach for inspiration, it's early days and requires maturing and a consideration how information is offered on screen.

All in all its looks very promising and cant wait for all the features this deserves to by implemented and for sure would be nice to have a few more people helping out, though hardly anyone ever steps forward Sad

Finally a big thank you for going this distance, very exciting to see the love being spread. Great stuff.
(2015-04-15, 10:13)uNiversal Wrote: Congrats on the re-write.
Thanks Smile

(2015-04-15, 10:13)uNiversal Wrote: * Cosmetically/Functionally, I dislike the genre box type used way too many types for other bits, not only you cant read the genres where multiple, the arrow up/down is cumbersome to use.
Yes everything has just been thrown in and jumbled around to look semi presentable. I need to tweak the form layouts.

(2015-04-15, 10:13)uNiversal Wrote: * Would be nice to get bigger posters and even play controls for the media.
What screen resolution are you using? Large screens (width > 1025px) have very chunky left and right margins which is restricting the poster sizes, so I need to shrink the margins.

@uNiversal are you running Isengard? If so where the any issues installing or using WIMM?

Thanks for the feed back. One of the big things that annoyed me with WIMMv4 was that it doesn't scale well on different screen sizes to the point that it's completely unusable on smaller screens. So the more people that can test it on different screen sizes and browsers the better Smile
No issues installing on Isengard, worked well and as expected.

Yes, Large resolution,

One test vm with 1400x1050 same issue as with 1920x1200 on main Desktop. which makes the title text quite bad to read also.

Look at how Chorus did their stuff for clews on formatting / presentation looks great chorus.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi1