• 4(current)
Release [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi
refresh read post again.
Thanks a million; changing the port from 22 into 60 was all needed to fix the job. I could immediately log in to the XWMM browser interface. Works like a charm.
Well, when you said SSH was enabled and by default that is port 22, I thought port clash, but didnt want to discard other options.

Glad its sorted, enjoy.
Anything <1024 is "reserved" and shouldn't be used anyway. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_TCP...rt_numbers
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Thanks for additional info: usefull! Bookmarked the page for future use.
IMO, That doesnt apply to private LANS, you can use whatever ports you want as long as they dont clash.
In linux (not sure on Windows) you need root access to use a port <1024. Do you really run XBMC as root?
Me no, and I can use any port anywhere. Anyway, pls lets us all keep offtopic #chatter to minimal. We dont want to clutter thread with offtopic side conversations that have nothing todo with XWMM. No offense Wink
HI,
After updating to Gotham 13 i installed XWMM and worked fine for a week, now when i try to load it firefox says the connection has timed out, the server at xxx.xxx.x.xx is taking to long to respond.
It was working with http://xxx.xxx.x.x:8080/movies/index.html and now it doesnt.

I tried with firefox 28 no luck, i also tried with 80 instead of 8080 same same,
Any idea what happened?

Thanks in advance
And the webserver on xbmc is still turned on and responds to other web interfaces?
Found out what happened, the last digit of my IP address changed.
In xbmc i went to network info and realised the change, dont know how that happened.
Havent got any programs that change IP address and for sure i didnt change it

Thx
I just tested XWMM v.4.0.1 beta on Gotham, on Ubuntu Linux. I'm using a MySQL back end. XWMM can edit the Movies and Music databases, but doesn't show anything when loading TV Shows.

How can I help troubleshoot? Is there any debug or technical information you want?
@FonziQ You clearly have non static IPs being dished out by your router, easily solved by assigning static IP's

@Tolaris Not sure what you mean, I dont use mysql and tbh not sure if XWMM can play with that, it would require a great deal of testing and reporting with browser logs and xbmc debug logs and of course I cant test it. Im also not the developer, so all relevant logs would be browser console debu and xbmc debug logs. Any bug reports make them on github pls pastebin logs and link them on your reports so the issue can be tracked by those who are the developers, none looks here I bet.
MySQL backend is also depreciated I believe.
I'm using Gotham Beta 2 and I'm finding the album ratings aren't being updated. I'm only using this to add in reviews for my albums, which works fine however album ratings aren't being saved. Any ideas? Thanks!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi1