Release - [Gotham/Helix] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
moreje Offline
Hello,
I've just discovered this addon..as I'm looking for a way to manage my Kodi library remotely...
looks fine but I have a question:
if the scrapper on kodi made some misclassification (wrong film name, etc..) is there a way from WiMM to correct it? I can change some details, but I can't have the whole information available (poster etc...)
thanks for your help
find quote
uNiversal Offline
Out of Memory
Details some are supported posters/art no, not yet. If something is wrong via kodi its the name thats wrong most of the times.
find quote
uNiversal Offline
Out of Memory
(2015-01-17 19:00)aliceingame Wrote:  Hi,
I wanted to say that I really like this tool. I use ember and tiny media manager to scrape my movie but once the files are in my Kodi folders it was hard to edit. Now it's extremely easy to fix any mistake.

I fount one issue but I think it might be a Kodi problem, this icon does not show http://localhost/resources/images/flags/audio/a_vorbis.png (for the same movies, in confluence I do not see the icons, so I imagine it might be linked)

Other than that, I will give you time to work on cast edit (and maybe band edit as it seems to be impossible to do in Kodi and I have bands scraped as the wrong ones...)

Keep up the good job!!!

Edit : is it me but we can export a report with the writer, but we can not edit it ?

Ive added them now, the missing flags should be with you in 4.1.16 update in a few hours when it goes through system.
find quote