Release - [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hurricane51 Offline
I've found similar things, and clicking Refresh in the Information window usually fixed it.
find quote
bejhan Offline
(2015-07-14 04:40)hurricane51 Wrote:  I've found similar things, and clicking Refresh in the Information window usually fixed it.

So this must be done on the Kodi interface, and cannot be done from the web interface?
find quote
uNiversal Offline
Out of Memory
V4.x does not support websockets (what allows communication from kodi <-> webinterface letting the web interface to automatically refresh the page once ANY changes applied) so you need to manually refresh the page on browser after making some changes no matter what that is. Either use v4.x and press refresh after making a change and saving or use v5.x

In Kodi however refresh or not, the changes should be almost instant.
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-14 08:06 by uNiversal.)
find quote
bejhan Offline
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough as to my expectations.
I thought that if I updated the IMDb identifier, this would cause Kodi to update all relevant fields with the information from the new IMDb identifier.
However, it is now seeming that this tool is just meant to edit each field manually.

I was hoping to correct misidentified movies / TV shows through the web interface in a way equivalent to launching context menu on an item, choosing information, clicking refresh, and choosing the correct movie / TV show result from the scraper.
find quote
uNiversal Offline
Out of Memory
If the movies are incorrectly identified its a naming thing, the imdb id doesn't re-trigger anything as if by magic, maybe (never tested this) if you refresh the individual file in kodi that you changed the imdb and depending on the scraper you have if it supports it. no idea, but its not a magical tool thats for sure.

Best is to get the right filename and let the scanner do its job, its faster and does work.
find quote
hurricane51 Offline
I have a request for the WIMM interface.

Whenever I update a movie from the list, the cursor immediately returns to the top of the list. I'm pretty sure this was not always so -- it seems to have changed in the last few versions (not sure which). It would be more convenient if the cursor remained in the current position so that I could just continue to add movies to sets without re-scrolling to them.
find quote
Litmusdragon Offline
How do I change the genre of a TV show? I am in the WIMM interface, and I can see the genre field, but I can't type into it.

edit:
Nevermind, I got it. What an awesome addon.
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-15 17:43 by Litmusdragon.)
find quote
Wintersdark Offline
(2015-08-15 17:02)Litmusdragon Wrote:  How do I change the genre of a TV show? I am in the WIMM interface, and I can see the genre field, but I can't type into it.

edit:
Nevermind, I got it. What an awesome addon.

How did you get it? I've the same problem; I can type in any box except the genre box >.<

Edit: Aha! I found it too. You click the arrow in the top right corner of the browser window, which slides out the list of genres. Pic in this post here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1978625
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-30 00:21 by Wintersdark.)
find quote