• 18(current)
Release [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi
I've found similar things, and clicking Refresh in the Information window usually fixed it.
(2015-07-14, 04:40)hurricane51 Wrote: I've found similar things, and clicking Refresh in the Information window usually fixed it.

So this must be done on the Kodi interface, and cannot be done from the web interface?
V4.x does not support websockets (what allows communication from kodi <-> webinterface letting the web interface to automatically refresh the page once ANY changes applied) so you need to manually refresh the page on browser after making some changes no matter what that is. Either use v4.x and press refresh after making a change and saving or use v5.x

In Kodi however refresh or not, the changes should be almost instant.
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough as to my expectations.
I thought that if I updated the IMDb identifier, this would cause Kodi to update all relevant fields with the information from the new IMDb identifier.
However, it is now seeming that this tool is just meant to edit each field manually.

I was hoping to correct misidentified movies / TV shows through the web interface in a way equivalent to launching context menu on an item, choosing information, clicking refresh, and choosing the correct movie / TV show result from the scraper.
If the movies are incorrectly identified its a naming thing, the imdb id doesn't re-trigger anything as if by magic, maybe (never tested this) if you refresh the individual file in kodi that you changed the imdb and depending on the scraper you have if it supports it. no idea, but its not a magical tool thats for sure.

Best is to get the right filename and let the scanner do its job, its faster and does work.
I have a request for the WIMM interface.

Whenever I update a movie from the list, the cursor immediately returns to the top of the list. I'm pretty sure this was not always so -- it seems to have changed in the last few versions (not sure which). It would be more convenient if the cursor remained in the current position so that I could just continue to add movies to sets without re-scrolling to them.
How do I change the genre of a TV show? I am in the WIMM interface, and I can see the genre field, but I can't type into it.

edit:
Nevermind, I got it. What an awesome addon.
(2015-08-15, 17:02)Litmusdragon Wrote: How do I change the genre of a TV show? I am in the WIMM interface, and I can see the genre field, but I can't type into it.

edit:
Nevermind, I got it. What an awesome addon.

How did you get it? I've the same problem; I can type in any box except the genre box >.<

Edit: Aha! I found it too. You click the arrow in the top right corner of the browser window, which slides out the list of genres. Pic in this post here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1978625
Sorry for the dumb question, but... how am I supposed to manage posters/fanarts with this interface?
This is what I see:

I dont think that is supported currently, it was at some stage in past, then it broke and was never fixed I think.

No idea, have used this in a long time.
Hello

I use WiMM 5.0.3 and KODI 15.0
The Movies -> by Title feature endless turns and displays nothing

Louis
Artwork branch added https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/tree/WIMM-Artwork

If any of you are familiar with "Weekend at Bernies" WIMM 4.x is much like Bernie and I been pushing it around for the last couple of years, trying to convince everyone it was still alive and hoping no one noticed Wink sort of. Some developers even helped me along and I was happy to merge their work and make releases.

For those that dont know —along came fyfe and hes now developed WIMM-ng which is a full rewrite of the original XWMM->WIMM, it has only the name in common and the ideology of the old WIMM, rest is totally new, that is in full control of its architect developer, fyfe, so here I have no input and my function is obsolete as all I did is now automated.

fyfe himself has been MIA, busy very likely with real life, so this project really seems to be fated to be a little like a "Weekends at Bernie 2" WIMM-ng really needs active developers else it will fall behind and end up having some fatal accident, only this time, there wont be anyone pushing that corpse around.

The Old 4.x Ive contacted slash2009 and hes contacted me back asking what the project needs doing, I filled him in and will gladly continue to be in contact aiding him wherever I can, if anything happens there I dont know, but for certain Bernie looks dead to me but who knows.

Shame really, oh well folks. there you have it, its been a pleasure to be part of this project and drive around, but this isnt really "Driving Miss Daisy". so here it is.

bye bye WIMM.
Thanks, Un1versal. I sincerely appreciate your efforts dragging Bernie around. This is a great addon and I actually think the people that use it will miss it once it's broke and hopefully at that point someone will step up. Right now, I use XWMM and it works great for my needs.
Hi, I actual switched from XBMC to Kodi (Isengard).

I installed also WiMM (as before in XBMC).

The thing is now, that via Internet Browser (Firefox) it is only possible to work with WiMM on the Mini PC where Kodi is running.
All other PC's in my home network can't attend the WiMM via Internet Browser.
I checked already everything like,
- different ways of IP adress inputs
- firewalls
- settings within Kodi
No success!

The "strange thing": if I run the old XBMC with WiMM/XWMM it works as before with the access from other
home PC to the Kodi PC.

Has anybody any idea, how to solve the problem?
Geez, this thing is dead too? That sucks. I don't use is every day but it's a very simple tool to be able to edit things in my library.

Question I have, and apologies if this info is out there somewhere but I wasn't able to find it, with XIMM you could export your library to an Excel file. Is that possible with WiMM?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi1