Embroidery
I don't want to step on any toes but I have an embroidery company and I can set up an online store for you guys with a wide variety of apparel embroidered with the XBMC logo like pools, hats, bags, and more. If one if the team members wants to see what can set up for you let me know.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
hmm, hats you say? hmm...
We are changing our web host but here's a link to everything available. I can make a custom store with the XBMC logo on it and people can choose what they want and what color logo. You choose the markup and we just make money on the embroidery and the balance can go towards development.

http://www.companycasuals.com/coveredwag.../start.jsp
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Can you handle worldwide shipping locations?
Yes, we can. I can set up a sample company store and PM it to you to look at.
Could be interesting to look at - teespring is working quite well for us at the moment, but it never hurts to look at other options
Yeah I Googled them and they appear to offer printed t-shirts. I'll make an embroidered version of the logo and the beta logo and make a store. I'll send it privately to you and then you can make changes and put the link in the site and see if it generates any interest. I think people mike like a baseball or knit cap or jacket with the logo embroidered. I can even make custom mousepads, key chains, coasters, etc. stuff people might buy and generate a little bit of revenue for development.
I PM'd you a link to look at Nessus. I wouldn't be stepping on teespring because they do printing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embroidery0