Gotham Audio Question
I was using Gotham release 8 for quite awhile and decided to upgrade to beta. In Audio settings now I dont see the setting for dolby true hd receiver or dts hd anymore. Are they not supported now and if not can i go back to using the release i used to use .I've never had trouble playing any files since i set up the pass through correctly. Gotham 8 was working fine for me. I just figured addons would be more stable in beta version.
Maybe you need to enable expert settings:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Settings
i have expert settings enabled, just different choices available than in the older versions
I've not seen anything other than Dolby Digital and DTS in the Expert mode for quite a while on the nightly builds. I just assumed that enabling Dolby Digital would also allow Dolby True HD.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
If those settings are not there AE thinks your audio device does not support it. Please post debug log.
After downloading yesterday's nightly build I have the options back again. Do t know if they changed something or if my receiver is sending a different signal but I'm happy it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham Audio Question0