Android Not Loading NFS
Exclamation 
I have a Driobox MX and I have just moved house prior to the move my move my Droibox picked up my NAS drive no problems via NFS. I use NFS because I have read its quick than SMB but please correct me if I am wrong. So I have now moved and everything is set up ok and I can access my NAS box from my main pc, laptop and iPad however XBMC will not pick this up at all via NFS. It will via SMB but nothing via NFS on XBMC. When I go to add a new media source via NFS it says working on the bottom right then nothing, if I do the same process via SMB it picked up my workgroup fine.

I have read that this could be because XBMC has become corrupt so I have gone into the app settings and deleted everything so it reverts this back to the nothing I am not sure if this is the right way to reset XBMC. Anyway if anyone could shed any light on to this for me this would be great or if you need any more information. May be there is another way to remove XBMC fully and re add it or is there something more I am missing or could try?

Thanks for anyone's help.
try to add the nfs url manually ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not Loading NFS0