Req Is there a sleep timer or shutdown option for the xbmc for ouya?
I've tried searching google and then this forum specifially for a sleep or shutdown timer for xbmc on ouya. I haven't really found a simple solution.

My setup:

ouya console
usb drive with media files
xbmc on ouya
nexus 7 with bubbleupnp.

I can stream just fine to my nexus 7 over my home wifi from the ouya using xbmc and bubbleupnp on the nexus 7.

What I want is a program to either remotely shutdown or put the ouya on sleep mode.

The power saving option on xbmc on the ouya only exits the program, it doesn't do anything to the ouya console itself.

I want to use this setup to watch my videos at night before I go to bed. I'd like to have the ouya shutdown or go into sleep as it is in a different room.

Is this possible?

What about xbmc remote programs? Do any of them offer this feature? (console shutdown/sleep that is not just exit the program)

Are there any remote ways to control the ouya to do just this?

Thanks.

I'm sorry if I missed an obvious solution to this. I have tried searching the net for ouya shutdown timer but haven't found anything suitable.

Thanks again.
Hi
i need somthing like this too
i think is easy for people who knows how to use python to create an simple sleep timer addon
my suggestion is to stop all playback at the time that i have choose and go to blank screen that will be nice for me
or maybe just exit-quit xbmc on choosen time
please if you can do this just post the addon
thanks.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=167997

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a sleep timer or shutdown option for the xbmc for ouya?0