[SOLVED] No Longer Have Info Screen Ability
Hi All,

Not sure when this happened but I don't have the ability to go into movie info in order to do a force refresh any longer. The context menu does not have the option any longer and pushing "i" does not bring it up. Affecting both my personal computer & my RaspPi version - I have a few items that need a force refresh and I'm unable to do it Sad Any advice appreciated.

On my personal computer I have:

2:12.0~git20130103.0959-rc3-0ubuntu4

installed.

Thanks!
Check to see if your sources still have content set (wiki) on them for "movies" and "tv shows" types.
I had a similar problem,in my case the "movie information" or "episode information" was there, but when hitting it, nothing happened.

I tried a few hints, but none of them worked.

At last I entered "change content", just scrolled the scrapers,
so I jumped from TVDB to movieDB to none and again to TVDB,
after that I could open the information as it should and was able to refresh the necessary parts.
Bingo - I forgot my main system was the one that had the sources and I lost a hard drive a couple weeks ago so I lost my configuration folder. That being said - I don't understand why if you have a SQL setup that the sources aren't shared across machines. Makes little sense to have to add the source per machine vs. it being stored in the db and then shared across all.

Anyways, thanks Ned!
The main issue is that XBMC apparently doesn't like to show the info screen when no scraper is set, or if the scraper stored in the video DB isn't installed, even if the info for the info screen is already in the DB. The actual path for the library should be shared in MySQL.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] No Longer Have Info Screen Ability0