• 30(current)
BOX
(2015-12-12, 14:39)Oxize Wrote: Didnt use Kodi lately, but today i updated all.

I did a library update to get all new movies into kodi/box. When you select the movie homescreen you have big thumbs nail as recentlymovies.

Now when i start a movie directly(select a big thumbnail to play from) from the movie homescreen, they disappear (i am not talking about the big movie list with everything in it, that one is already unwatched).

Has this something to do with unwatched? Can you set unwatched for recentyladdedmovies? If so where? If i go library, and i do screen options there i can uncheck/check unwatched but that one isnt working.

Wondering how to fix this as well. The recently added used to stay on the home screen even after starting them from there. Any setting that can change back this feature?
Hi
How can I mod the skin to get rid of the whole menu which is accessible from the home menu by going to the left?
Hey great skin I'm using it for a few weeks and i love it. I have created few custom menus and it works flawlessly. I have only one question is there a way to change the background picture of a custom menu?
(2016-01-19, 19:00)bukibalama Wrote: Hey great skin I'm using it for a few weeks and i love it. I have created few custom menus and it works flawlessly. I have only one question is there a way to change the background picture of a custom menu?

Yes, you can choose a Background Picture for each Home Menu. In order to do that go to the Skin Settings and open the Home Menu Customization Window. In that window choose the Home Menu you wish to change the Background picture for, and then click on the Picture Frame icon shown on the top right corner, that will open a window to select the desired background image.
Hi thanks for a awesome skin. May have been asked before but I cant find it. What is the easiest way to adjust transparency. I would like background fanart etc to be more visible. Some skins let you choose how visible you want background art etc to be 90%,80%50% etc... Thanks
Hi, i have just built a new kodi media centre (version 16). I went to settings to download and install the BOX skin and I cant find it? Am i doing something wrong?
(2016-02-20, 09:14)Damac10 Wrote: Hi thanks for a awesome skin. May have been asked before but I cant find it. What is the easiest way to adjust transparency. I would like background fanart etc to be more visible. Some skins let you choose how visible you want background art etc to be 90%,80%50% etc... Thanks

sorry, but that option is not available on the BOX skin
(2016-02-24, 08:15)martinnz Wrote: Hi, i have just built a new kodi media centre (version 16). I went to settings to download and install the BOX skin and I cant find it? Am i doing something wrong?

BOX has not yet been made available for Kodi 16.0
(2016-02-29, 21:30)DjCisco Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 08:15)martinnz Wrote: Hi, i have just built a new kodi media centre (version 16). I went to settings to download and install the BOX skin and I cant find it? Am i doing something wrong?

Thanks a shame. Now i have to find another skin.
(2016-03-01, 07:57)martinnz Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 21:30)DjCisco Wrote:

You can simply install the skin in an other machine that has Kodi 15, and then manually copy the skin files to the machine with kodi 16, that will let you use the skin until it becomes officialy available fro. the kodi 16 repo
(2016-03-02, 00:36)DjCisco Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 21:30)DjCisco Wrote: BOX has not yet been made available for Kodi 16.0

You can simply install the skin in an other machine that has Kodi 15, and then manually copy the skin files to the machine with kodi 16, that will let you use the skin until it becomes officialy available fro. the kodi 16 repo

Thanks DjCisco.

Im running a Kodibuntu machine with Box alreday and am building the kodi 16 in parallel, do you know where i find the skin files in Kodibuntu?

I wil take a look in the forums and wiki also.
(2016-03-03, 00:50)martinnz Wrote: Thanks DjCisco.

Im running a Kodibuntu machine with Box alreday and am building the kodi 16 in parallel, do you know where i find the skin files in Kodibuntu?

I wil take a look in the forums and wiki also.

Could be wrong, but I assume it would be in ~/.kodi/addons
(2016-02-29, 21:30)DjCisco Wrote: BOX has not yet been made available for Kodi 16.0

But isn't there work that needs to be done to adapt the skin to changes done on 16?
(2016-03-30, 02:17)Nazgulled Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 07:57)martinnz Wrote: Thanks a shame. Now i have to find another skin.

But isn't there work that needs to be done to adapt the skin to changes done on 16?

Most changes are insignificant to the user.

Anyway Migration to Kodi Jarvis, has been concluded and it will be official available next week.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17