• 5(current)
BOX
DjCisco have you given a look to the scroll bar thing? to be able to scroll pages instead of single elements in long lists
(2014-04-08, 06:35)Lionverse Wrote: cool. Are the new changes up on github or will you wait to put a bigger update together?

Home fanart yes. The rest no

(2014-04-08, 10:28)osilvab Wrote: DjCisco have you given a look to the scroll bar thing? to be able to scroll pages instead of single elements in long lists

This is in my todo list after I finish the pvr windows. So maybe next week.
New Update available.

I added the scrollbar focus for page navigation and have been working on localization, among other things, See first post for download links and details.
@DjCisco

Hi,

I still think this is one of the best looking skins around, but have found a small glitch.
As you already stated the Gotham version will be completed after Gotham is released, but I encounter a small problem with it.
When using BOX and run a library update, I lose my network connection (wired) on my rpi's.
I tested this with two rpi's and they both show the same behaviour.

If I revert to the default skin (Confluence), I don't lose the network connection.

I already checked the log, but can't seem to find anything strange.

Does anyone else encounter this behaviour?

Thanks in advance,

best regards, Mark
Thanks for the update, it's looking great!
(2014-04-21, 12:49)mvanderberg Wrote: @DjCisco

Hi,

I still think this is one of the best looking skins around, but have found a small glitch.
As you already stated the Gotham version will be completed after Gotham is released, but I encounter a small problem with it.
When using BOX and run a library update, I lose my network connection (wired) on my rpi's.

If I revert to the default skin (Confluence), I don't lose the network connection.

Thanks in advance,

best regards, Mark

Hm I dont know whats happening and cant test it. I have no gotham installation on my machine.

But the issue you are seeing is quite strange. I dont think that any skin problem should affect xbmc inner workings.

I am sorry. But as I said before I cant currently test this
You will just have to wait
Hello,

really great skin. The only thing i like more in the nbox one is the more minimal version of the video "status bar" (play, pause, info, subs etc).

I would like to add a custom app (msw surf-forecast) to the skin. As i dont want to compile a complete xbmc version now, would it be possible to get access to the icon sets pngs so i can give it to a graphic designer as example for new creating new icons?

cheers,

Arnd
(2014-04-27, 04:59)tycho-x Wrote: Hello,

really great skin. The only thing i like more in the nbox one is the more minimal version of the video "status bar" (play, pause, info, subs etc).

I would like to add a custom app (msw surf-forecast) to the skin. As i dont want to compile a complete xbmc version now, would it be possible to get access to the icon sets pngs so i can give it to a graphic designer as example for new creating new icons?

cheers,

Arnd

hi tycho-x,

All icons are from icons8.com and metrostudio from syncfusion. I have created some Icons myself by mixing and matching the above mentioned icon sources.

Id you are intetested in the ones I creaed, here you can find an overview

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1621056

If you use them somewhere just be sure to mention the source.
love it, beautiful work. also tested it on my rspberry pi with disabled fanart and disabled home animation and it's running great.
thx for this!
Looks beautiful, but i'm missing a view like 1080++ where it's a landscape list (horizontal). It displays the movie or show with a banner + infotext.
When OnFocus the selected item grows somewhat larger, it's elegant in my opinion :-)
Hi Community,

A new update is available.

I have finished skinning all Live Tv Windows. With this the skinning of all windows is complete.

Only things left would be bug fixes and string localizations. But the skin is basically finished.

Due to the above the frodo version development will now stop and I will now proceeed to develop on Gotham only.

Check the first post for download links
(2014-04-23, 07:44)DjCisco Wrote:
(2014-04-21, 12:49)mvanderberg Wrote: @DjCisco

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

best regards, Mark

Hm I dont know whats happening and cant test it. I have no gotham installation on my machine.

But the issue you are seeing is quite strange. I dont think that any skin problem should affect xbmc inner workings.

I am sorry. But as I said before I cant currently test this
You will just have to wait

@DjCisco:
No problem...
I know this skin is fully working for frodo,

I tried to check if other skins experience the same behaviour, and I'm (un)happy to report that the behaviour is consistent unless using the default (confluence) skin...

Thanks in advance,

best regards, Mark
Hi Mark,

I started developing on Gotham and I will install Gotham on my raspberry pi over the weekend. I will let you know then if I experience the same behavior.
(2014-04-17, 20:08)DjCisco Wrote: New Update available.

I added the scrollbar focus for page navigation and have been working on localization, among other things, See first post for download links and details.

I prefer to be able to go down to the next row of Movies or Shows when navigating with the left arrow, rather than focusing on the scroll bar.
I don't mind modifying the code myself, but have no idea where to look. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

I'd also like to add that this is my favorite skin at the moment. Very pleasing to the eyes. Thank you for your hard work.

(2014-04-30, 01:05)Leo8978 Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 20:08)DjCisco Wrote: New Update available.

I prefer to be able to go down to the next row of Movies or Shows when navigating with the left arrow, rather than focusing on the scroll bar.
I don't mind modifying the code myself, but have no idea where to look. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

I'd also like to add that this is my favorite skin at the moment. Very pleasing to the eyes. Thank you for your hard work.

You probably mean navigating with the right arrow and not left

In Viewtype_Panel_Tall_Wide.xml
In control 524
Replace :
<onright>62</onright>
With:
<onright>524</onright>
<onright>down</onright>

Just remembet that you will have to do this every time there is a skin update
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17