Deleting Videos
(2014-09-18, 21:11)music_lover Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 22:50)uNiversal Wrote: If the file is in use, nothing can delete it anywhere, via no method, in no OS or via any application, I know of or ever heard of.

agreed,

the next best option would be to remove the unwanted video from the current playlist as its being played. ( i can try to figure out later which files are NOT in the playlist and delete them manually periodically.)

I can't believe some crack developer hasn't found a solution to this. It can't be that hard...

1. store the current file path.
2. execute next to play the next video
3. delete the video in the stored file path.
Sure, and this can even be done via an add-on, but it doesn't look like anyone with the know-how is interested in doing it. There are other easy deletion methods and workflows that people use when they need to regularly delete something from XBMC/Kodi.
(2014-09-30, 16:50)Ned Scott Wrote: Sure, and this can even be done via an add-on, but it doesn't look like anyone with the know-how is interested in doing it. There are other easy deletion methods and workflows that people use when they need to regularly delete something from XBMC/Kodi.

I would be very appreciative if one with the know-how could do this. Or if someone can forward an example close to this and I can do it myself. I have a library of over 4000 videos and I like to omit them if I don't one as I viewing them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Deleting Videos0