Comcast XFINITY TV
I watch several of the live channels using playons playmark feature . Its not ideal but it works. Granted i have go to the xfinity web page mark each channel or show i want to be able to view and after about 30 days the password expires and i have to go re mark them.
HuhI am computer illiterate and have been trying to figure out how to get Xfinity to go on my firestick, I have the Kodi app already in my firestick. I went a did that xunity thing and installed I think vid time. Can some one tell me step by step how to be able to click on the xfinity to go app like I do on my tablet and phone. Please Help
(2016-08-18, 01:08)Suregirl1122 Wrote: HuhI am computer illiterate and have been trying to figure out how to get Xfinity to go on my firestick, I have the Kodi app already in my firestick. I went a did that xunity thing and installed I think vid time. Can some one tell me step by step how to be able to click on the xfinity to go app like I do on my tablet and phone. Please Help

Are you confusing the legal Comcast XFINITY service with the pirate-sourced and banned add-on (wiki) xfinity add-on?

If so then you need to look again at what you are trying to do, as we offer no support at all for the latter (or anything from the xunity cesspit).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Comcast just released a new website, I don't know if it would help but it's https://tv.xfinity.com I also want this feature. real comcast support
(2016-08-24, 15:04)vicviper74 Wrote: Comcast just released a new website, I don't know if it would help but it's https://tv.xfinity.com I also want this feature. real comcast support

HEY THERE! Thanks much for the heads up on the new web site. I am also a Comcast\Xfinity subscriber and I'm looking for the same thing you all are. HERE is my problem.

I bought a nice newer DELL PC primarily for my SteamPowered games. It came with a medium end graphics card. I can play most games in high quality now. Here is the problem. NVIDIA put out an update some months ago. Ever since the update my PC freezes\crashes to the point of having to force shutdown via the power button and this is not a good thing to do. This happens whenever I attempt to view streaming content from a web browser. I've tried Chrome, IE, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, the Netflix Windows 10 app, they all eventually crash my PC (which is also my media hub) while viewing streaming content.

So I've also been looking for an alternative to view Xfinity streaming content outside of a web browser. I own a Roku and I heard Xfinity might finally put and app on that which would be fabulous! But yeah. I feel your pain.

-Thanks and have a fantastic day!
-Hermes
+1 for this feature
Comcast Xfinity channel is available in playon media server. You can access it through kodi upnp or from the playon add-on in the official kodi repository. So now just like Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu it's available in kodi providing you have a playon server running on a local pc.

Matt
you have to pay for playon premium to cast the streams to kodi though
(2016-08-31, 20:52)Skidado Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 15:04)vicviper74 Wrote: Comcast just released a new website, I don't know if it would help but it's https://tv.xfinity.com I also want this feature. real comcast support

HEY THERE! Thanks much for the heads up on the new web site. I am also a Comcast\Xfinity subscriber and I'm looking for the same thing you all are. HERE is my problem.

I bought a nice newer DELL PC primarily for my SteamPowered games. It came with a medium end graphics card. I can play most games in high quality now. Here is the problem. NVIDIA put out an update some months ago. Ever since the update my PC freezes\crashes to the point of having to force shutdown via the power button and this is not a good thing to do. This happens whenever I attempt to view streaming content from a web browser. I've tried Chrome, IE, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, the Netflix Windows 10 app, they all eventually crash my PC (which is also my media hub) while viewing streaming content.

So I've also been looking for an alternative to view Xfinity streaming content outside of a web browser. I own a Roku and I heard Xfinity might finally put and app on that which would be fabulous! But yeah. I feel your pain.

-Thanks and have a fantastic day!
-Hermes

Roku app from Comcast Xfinity is in beta it does work have it on a TV of mine.
I cannot get theXfinity Streaming app to open on Kodi 17.3 either. On Firestick or FireTV box. Neither opens.
Works perfectly on my Android phone.
I have a few modified apks for the xfinity app which work after their recent changes. If it's acceptable I can post them here. If not, If anyone decides they want it just PM me. I have a few different versions that allow you to continue to use the app after comcast changed their code to 86 it in amazon fire. I hear they are going to possibly start charging to use on Android devices.
@TT_Vert

We appreciate everyone making efforts in improving Kodi, its addons etcetera, but we prefer not to turn the Kodi forum into a place for modified apk's. So thank you, but no thank you.
Fair enough.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comcast XFINITY TV0