MPC-HC as external player doesn't work
Hi,

I tried to make MPC-HC as external player but it didn't help, can anyone please tell me what am I doing wrong?

here is my advancedsettings.xml:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <video>
        <subsdelayrange>10</subsdelayrange>  <!-- Delay range for subtitles, in seconds. -->
        <audiodelayrange>10</audiodelayrange>  <!-- Delay range for audio/video sync, in seconds. -->
        <timeseekforward>10</timeseekforward>  <!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a short seek.  Defaults to 30. -->
        <timeseekbackward>-10</timeseekbackward>  <!-- Time to seek backward in seconds when doing a short seek.  Defaults to -30. -->
        <timeseekforwardbig>600</timeseekforwardbig>  <!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a long seek.  Defaults to 600 (10 minutes). -->
        <timeseekbackwardbig>-600</timeseekbackwardbig>  <!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a long seek.  Defaults to -600 (10 minutes). -->
        <defaultplayer>extplayer</defaultplayer> <!-- Set the default video player: dvdplayer or extplayer. -->
        <excludefromscan> <!-- Regular expressions that if evaluated to true won't be added to library. -->
            <regexp>[-\._ ](sample|trailer)[-\._ ]</regexp>
        </excludefromscan>
        <excludefromlisting> <!-- Regular expressions that if evaluated to true won't be displayed in Files View -->
            <regexp>[-\._ ](sample|trailer)[-\._ ]</regexp>
        </excludefromlisting>
    </video>

<audio>
        <!-- Default audio player: paplayer or dvdplayer -->
        <defaultplayer>paplayer</defaultplayer>
        <!-- Windows-specific - will not use Wasapi API 0 = false, 1 = true -->
        <forceDirectSound>0</forceDirectSound>
        <!-- forces playback of original format, will not down/upmix next song to match current, not compatible with cross-fading 0 = false, 1 = true -->
        <audiophile>1</audiophile>
        <!-- Windows-specific, buffer time in msec, hard minimum of 50msec -->
        <audiosinkbufferdurationmsec>80</audiosinkbufferdurationmsec>
        <!-- Forces original AE behaviour where an audio signal is constantly streamed to the audio device, even if silent.
     If 1 or true, this prevents some receivers from losing the signal/source, and prevents sinks re-opening and possible receiver switching with each
     new stream after any silence. If 0 or false, enables Eden-style releasing of the audio device so external players, programs and the system can
     access the audio device, i.e. prevents XBMC from hogging the audio device. -->
        <streamsilence>1</streamsilence>
    </audio>
</advancedsettings>

and here is my playercorefactory.xml:

Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <players>
        <player name="MPC-HC" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\mplayerc.exe</filename>
            <args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
            <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
            <hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
            <warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
        </player>
    </players>
    <rules action="prepend">
        <rule video="true" player="MPC-HC">
    </rules>
</playercorefactory>

Thank you
Try changing this line -
to
<rule video="true" player="MPC-HC"/>
(2014-03-27, 15:25)acejh1987 Wrote: Try changing this line -
to
<rule video="true" player="MPC-HC"/>

thank you very much. I missed that syntax.

Now it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MPC-HC as external player doesn't work0