Solved Subtitle list not being ordered as requested
Hi

I'm porting the argenteam addon to work as a service, so far so good.

The problem that I'm having is that when I set the list of subtitles to show on the results list, I'm not able to set the corrected order.

I'm using the following code:

Code:
def append_subtitle(items):

items.sort(key=lambda x: x['rating'], reverse=True)

for item in items:
        listitem = xbmcgui.ListItem(label=item['lang'],
                                label2=item['filename'],
                                iconImage=item['rating'],
                                thumbnailImage=item['image'])

#listitem.setProperty("sync",  'true' if item["sync"] else 'false')
        #listitem.setProperty("hearing_imp", 'true' if item["hearing_imp"] else 'false')

## below arguments are optional, it can be used to pass any info needed in download function
        ## anything after "action=download&" will be sent to addon once user clicks listed subtitle to downlaod
        url = "plugin://%s/?action=download&link=%s&filename=%s&id=%s" % (__scriptid__,
                                                                    item['link'],
                                                                    item['filename'],
                                                                    item['id'])

## add it to list, this can be done as many times as needed for all subtitles found
        xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]), url=url, listitem=listitem, isFolder=False)

the list "items" is sorted correctly, I checked that using print to see if values are modified. But once I added to the plugin, they are shown in other order.

What could be wrong?
I noticed it too. Xbmc (re)orders by path source code. In this case Path is (action) url.
But I have a workaround: source code I manualy added an 'actionsortorder' query param to get the proper sort order on the UI.
These aren’t the droids you’re looking for...
Thanks!!!! That did the trick!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle list not being ordered as requested0