Win Nothing works
Hi, i am new to this and a total numpty when it comes to all the tech talk. I have installed XBMC and everything comes up as Script error. i have searched and tried loads of things . Looked at Youtube tutorials and none of the files in the addons appear to be there, i.e. Fusion,or the maintanance addons.. Dont know where to look for the log to post. Literally i have no idea what to do and am about to delete the program before the laptop goes out the window. please help !!!
Start from scratch by using the official downloads from xbmc.org ... xbmchub and all its tools is not supported by us and tends to praise piracy.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
downloaded and installed for the 4th time and got a couple of things working but most still say script error.
Did you check that the older install didn't leave behind any files and/or folders?
What plugins/addons did you install? Or do you get these errors withjust a plain, updated XBMC install?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nothing works0